What's new

Mars Hydro FC3000 Tropical Jungle Tent

Mars Hydro FC3000 Tropical Jungle Tent

• Total voters

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Vote for what you want to see grown out!!
If you have grown any of these, share your thoughts, and pictures please!

Love

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Hi Doc, couple, triple or quadruple strains grow ? :D If four i vote Ghana, TS x THH and Queen Mother.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
So i'm definitely doing Kali Mist, and was thinking of doing a feminized only run but lot of votes are going for regular seeds... . I was initially thinking of doing 9 containers.... 3 Kali Mist, 3 Queen Mother, 3 HazexKaliChina all feminized, because I dont want to toss any males. We will see though, either way this is going to be a amazing tent of some historic sativa. Keep up the votes, love you guys & girls

Koondense

Veteran
I voted for KaliMist but would also love to see the VietnamBlack(and ka5m x vb) and TSxTHH.
Picked KM because i have a really lovely smelling NepalMist plant, menthol and spices on the stem rub, fresh and interesting, totally opposite to the standard dank smelling stuff. Old school sativas are the best.
I'm sure anything you will grow from that list will be great once you dial in your new light and tent.
All the best!

Cheers

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Panama is a very special lineage, and one of my favorite picks... Very incensey, special woody type that I really want to grow soon.

JKD

Veteran
I voted THH x Thai Stick as I have been thinking about making the same cross! Will be good to see yours while I wait for space.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	LED.png Views:	1 Size:	531.7 KB ID:	18015998

Got this baby today... I'm so happy guys & girls... This thing has such a smooth clear spectrum

Attachments

• LED.png
    LED.png
    531.7 KB · Views: 68

Red October

The Vietnam black is a beautiful plant to grow but from the small batch I did I found the effects a bit wanting, mac I think got pre 99 Kali mist seeds that he used in his cross, the Thai stick x THH seems to give big buds from the pics I've seen.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The Vietnam black is a beautiful plant to grow but from the small batch I did I found the effects a bit wanting, mac I think got pre 99 Kali mist seeds that he used in his cross, the Thai stick x THH seems to give big buds from the pics I've seen.

try the one that you most want to grow. just follow your heart. :biggrin: Merry Xmas. :xmastree:

Latest posts

Latest posts