What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mango Biche

Hello IC,

A friend of mine has been curating this strain in the highlands of Colombia for about 20 years. He's got a mason jar full of seeds The smoke is super smooth, it's not super pungent like a diesel but has that same kind of lemony nose to it. The high is really nice too, heady but not speedy. Downside is long flowering time, up to several months, but the plants can get to 7' with baseball-bat size colas.

Here's a couple that got transplanted from 1-gallon grow bags into soil last month:

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ESTERCHASER

awww no donkays?
lovely shots man! mangobiche is a KEEPER!

Siku

Here is my MB 70 from USC, my new grow! I am curious, how they will develop.

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpeg
    IMG_1088.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1111.jpeg
    IMG_1111.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 45

Sensistar42

Could be one of those ones that have fatter leaves that skinny up as the plant matures. But does seem wider then what I have seen, with the wider initial leaves of landraces. 🤷‍♂️

Genghis Kush.

CSI Humboldt sells Mangobiche that came from charlie garcia .
I grew it last year, had thin leaves and finished end of december

Siku

Thank you Genghis Kush! That’s the one from cannabiogen, right? I would love to grow that one. Unfortunately I can not order from CSI Humboldt, since they are in the US!

Genghis Kush.

yes, the cannabiogen one.

CSI sells on Attitude UK but i doubt that they carry mangobiche.

your plants look nice, hope they turn out good for you

Siever

Veteran
awww no donkays?
lovely shots man! mangobiche is a KEEPER!
why is it a keeper? I have som mango biche seeds from Cannabiogen
but the reason why I've hesitated so long is because the long flowering time. Does it have an intense high?

RobFromTX

Here is my MB 70 from USC, my new grow! I am curious, how they will develop.
Wow im glad i saw this before i popped mine, clearly a hybrid. I also scored some colombian gold from USC but im not very optimistic anymore

RobFromTX

yes, the cannabiogen one.

CSI sells on Attitude UK but i doubt that they carry mangobiche.

your plants look nice, hope they turn out good for you
Did the CSI version appear as pure sativa to you? Nice sativa high? Ive been eyeing these guys for a while now