What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Man jailed on marijuana charges allowed to receive medical marijuana treatment...

RetroGrow

Veteran
This guy was jailed by New Jersey for cannabis possession, and now they have to let him out periodically for medical cannabis treatments.
"New Jersey’s “Weedman” Edward Forchion is out of jail for his ten day grace period where a judge actually allows him to get treatment for his bone cancer which involves medical marijuana.

The ironic part about this whole case is that Forchion is in jail for marijuana possession, yet he is still granted permission to leave jail once a month to use medical marijuana.

Forchion’s latest endeavor is the “Just Say No To Governor Christie” campaign.

“Governor Christie made a political point to be opposed to the marijuana laws and cannabis laws and just taking a cue from the “Just Say No” campaign I figured I would put out the ads nationally to opposed Governor Christie’s campaign for presidency,” Forchion said.

Forchion has voiced his displeasure in the past with the difficulty to get a medical marijuana card in New Jersey and the lack of recipients who have been approved compared to the amount of people who need it.

Recently, a new medical marijuana facility opened up in Woodbridge, New Jersey but Forchion isn’t quite sure that this will even help patients in the Garden State.

“There’s a backup. Even the new place that opened, it still takes a year for a patient to actually get his card and then get on the list. There are patients who have had their card for over a year now who still don’t have access to medical marijuana from the programs that are already open,” he said.

Forchion was sentenced to nine months in prison for marijuana possession. 22,000 New Jerseyans and 800,000 Americans nationally are arrested for marijuana possessions every year."

There is a video @ this link:
http://www.my9nj.com/story/24347479/just-say-no-to-governor-christie-campaign

StayHigh149

Makes about as much sense as:
JUMBO shrimp
military intelligence
things just don't match up...
lock him up for possesing weed but let him out to consume

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
seems somewhat paradoxical...

also, i wouldn't think that using only once a month could be all that beneficial.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
he was paid to do this,to force a polerazation of the issue ,political chess ,nothing more ,some wish to attract and others wish to repell to the same side ,a common goal,one pulling people opinion other pushing but the goal is to get a majority ,its a shell game

Latest posts

Latest posts