What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Looks like Az still prefers terroir de growshop instead of actual weed flavors.

PlastikeRubba

Oh, it's the "cheese pheno" of Jack?

20240912_124846.jpg

Tell me more about the cheese pheno. Is it different from the ammonia pheno?

I remember walking into Arizona dispensaries 12 years ago to entire buds with the same smell and color. Every bud in the store was sprayed with bacillus fungicide. Looks like shit hasn't changed in 12 years. The organic weed in Az is so bad people actually prefer the bacillus-sprayed hydro.

They also prefer "Haze" that smells like plastic. And OG that smells like plastic. And cookies that smell like plastic. And skunk that smells like plastic. I tried Jack several times in Arizona personally, it smelled like white people suntan lotion. Nothing like the Jack I've been growing since Jack was alive.

12 years legal and Az smokers still have never once smoked a legit, properly grown, clean bud?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Oh, it's the "cheese pheno" of Jack?

View attachment 19065252

Tell me more about the cheese pheno. Is it different from the ammonia pheno?

I remember walking into Arizona dispensaries 12 years ago to entire buds with the same smell and color. Every bud in the store was sprayed with bacillus fungicide. Looks like shit hasn't changed in 12 years. The organic weed in Az is so bad people actually prefer the bacillus-sprayed hydro.

They also prefer "Haze" that smells like plastic. And OG that smells like plastic. And cookies that smell like plastic. And skunk that smells like plastic. I tried Jack several times in Arizona personally, it smelled like white people suntan lotion. Nothing like the Jack I've been growing since Jack was alive.

12 years legal and Az smokers still have never once smoked a legit, properly grown, clean bud?
Thanks for the post friend.