What's new

Life Circle...any good

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
any body used this stuff before....

LIFE CIRCLE'S CUSTOM FORMULA
The ultimate in advanced hydroponic nutrients, Life Circle’s Custom Formula is designed for plants that are heavy feeders. Some examples would be hops, peppers, or tomatoes. The Custom Formula line is comprised of four products: Fulcrum (the central nutrient), Spring, Summer, and Autumn, the three seasonal nutrients. The Custom Formula line of nutrients is based on the concept of seasonality. This means that plants have different nutritional needs in their different growth cycles, or seasons, and in order for a nutrient line to be effective, it must address these seasonal dietary requirements.
The Custom Formula product line allows for flexibility in complete feeding of all plant types and in normal to custom growing regimes. The Custom Formula nutrients are designed to be "stressless" because they provide plants with the necessary elements at the necessary times without forcing the plant to exercise by shifting elements internally.

Fulcrum is the central nutrient and contains calcium, nitrogen, potassium, and the other baseline microelements necessary for plant growth. Fulcrum is used throughout the crop cycle in conjunction with the appropriate crop phase Seasonal Nutrient (Spring, Summer, and Autumn).

Spring is one of the "grow" type nutrients that is combined with Fulcrum (Spring Mix). Spring is the seasonal nutrient for starting plants and feeds plants what is specifically needed during the 2 to 16 leaf stage of life. Summer is the other "grow" type nutrient that is combined with Fulcrum (Summer Mix) and replaces Spring.

Summer is the seasonal nutrient for adolescent plants and feeds plants what is specifically needed during the 16 leaf to full canopy development stage of life. Autumn is the "bloom" type nutrient that is combined with Fulcrum (Autumn Mix) and replaces Summer. Autumn is the seasonal nutrient for adult plants and feeds plants what is specifically needed during the fruit or flowering stage of life.

Autumn is a well-balanced plant diet with micronutrients that provide plants what they need to produce lipids, oil essences, and complete amino acids for protein production. Autumn, with the central nutrient Fulcrum (Autumn Mix), is used from the stage of a fully developed plant with a mature frame and a complete leaf canopy until harvest.

cALyXTECH

Got 2 Cases from my local hydro guy...... I saw it in high times stash awards a couple years back. Asked about it at my local shop he called them and they sent out the whole line. My hydro guy just gave em 2 me.. The ruby F.U. is the best fulvic out there in my opinion... There cal mag mAX.. I also liked... As well as twilight....Flavor enhancer..

Base nutes are so so like a gh 3 part...

I discontinued them when AN came to be available localy....

Latest posts

Latest posts