What's new

LED and BUD QUALITY

PadawanWarrior

Having fire prevention for your indoor garden is a must no matter what lights you use.. I have Auto extinguishers in every room and in the tents. They're cheap and will save your house. To be honest the China LED has grown better plants than the $800 HLG Diablo.

20$

I use a big one of these in the main flower room. These are pricy
View attachment 19074267
Those Fire Balls are cool. I wonder if they've ever went off accidentally. I'm seriously going to consider those.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Having fire prevention for your indoor garden is a must no matter what lights you use.. I have Auto extinguishers in every room and in the tents. They're cheap and will save your house. To be honest the China LED has grown better plants than the $800 HLG Diablo.

20$

View attachment 19074267
where did u ge

20$

View attachment 19074267
where did u get these ?? can't find em on amazon- thanks

Hiddenjems

20$

View attachment 19074267
I have halon setup in mine. Suffocates the fire and it’s really clean. We use it in race cars and helicopters too.

mm4n

where did u get these ?? can't find em on amazon- thanks
I am considering a similar solution but with one extinguisher for the entire room.
In Spain I found this one: the 1 kg model should activate automatically at 68ºC (154ºF), while the 3 kg model activates at 79ºC (174ºF).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had some scares with light related fires. When the new CMH DE bulbs came out I had 1 explode causing a fire on the pond liner I had on the floor. That was 15 years ago. Since then Fire prevention has been part of my indoor garden. It's risky not to include it. You can do a 10 x 10 room well for 100$.

Latest posts

Latest posts