What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Leaves the word says it all!

I Care

I came here with a decimal of knowledge about cannabis. After successful grows and unsuccessful grows, I have come to value the expert plant knowledge that is free for the taking here on international cannagraphic.

Yesterday a friend helped me move some small furniture in a moving van and when we got to my place, I needed to water my plants. As I prepared my nutrient solution for the plants, my friend decided to defoliate the plant. I’ve grown four months from seed and I had healthy fan leaves for of nutrients. Well thanks f-cker, it took me four months to grow those!!

Just look at the route word of leaves. Leave them!

Last edited by a moderator:

I Care

Ahh man, they went through the trends and still have PTSD from the days of prohibition. He still thinks there’s a need to force plants to perform based on imposed stress and risk everything to make it happen. It’s going to be a good summer, I’ll get them back in touch.

Started pretending to be too old to care, so at some point I got really into it. Because I Care about the plants. So at some point I explained this.

Imagine suffering multiple lacerations out there in the woods and laying there for the next four months.

I cant think of a better way to express to that the world is not insect, plant disease and fungus free environment from seed to jar and that plants need proper handling and nutrition just like we do.

I Care

There were some yellowing leaves today, and I left them. Plan is of course to leave them. Been doing heavy feeding once a week and also getting rain so those leaves are doing one of three things.

They are sacrificial leaves like the way a red mangrove tree sacrifices leaves its leave because of salt. More likely those leaves are showing me a deficiency. There’s a myth about the garden, that on one end plants always fade yellow at the beginning of flower. only leaves that are suffering on one side of the plant with possibly the most hours of direct sunlight.

we will leave those leaves, make it a new mantra
we will leave those leaves we will leave those leaves we will leave those leaves

I Care

IMG_0825.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts