What's new

LA To Rush Vote on Medical Pot Law

pugnacious

Now im starting to get this whole act.

Get the D.A to bark and growl rabidly, scare the fuck out of MMJ dispensaries. City counsels steps in and states that are going to rewrite a new guideline and whoever doesnt abide is going to have the dogs leashed on them.

Dispensaries shut down. The black market that we see now booms out of control. More guns. More innocent people getting killed. More cops killing and getting killed. Not over bud. Over money.

The way it is now although its kinda bad put a huge dent into street dealers. I would know, I used to be one. I wasnt some big time king pin, but I pushed about 4-6 lbs a week back in the BC bud days (pre-911). And I know for god damn sure allot of people here were also street dealers that probably pushed way more.

I guess MMJ was just some brief dream of legalization. The way vendors do business is not any different from any trade industry. Well spoken businessmen selling there products, bud tenders educated in marijuana and helping patients pick the right strain for their condition, and the community support. You completely forget that this is the drug business. But it is what it is.

Working with this one dispensary changed my life and made me want to do more for other people. I truely believe that MJ is the most safest natural medicine available. I believe it should be free. I also wish we could have socialized health care like canada and we can give the homes back to the katrina refugees, and eradicate world hunger. But sometimes shit doesnt work that easy.

During this shit storm for the past few weeks Ive been reading allot of idealistic cry baby bullshit. Pretty much summed up as they want there way, even though its not possible.

If everything gets shut down im going back into school. Im going to try to get a bachelors in business management, maybe trade supply. Im actually already well into it.

Or if I decide to stay in the business, I guess the glock 23 with the 15 round mag with hydrshocks is going back into the ankle holster. Man I hated how that mag suck out and banged against my ankle bone. Anyone know any good IWB holsters?