What's new

Kushty up next…

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good afternoon my fellow ICmaggers :tiphat:
I’m opening this thread for my next planned run… going to give the kushty a go 👍
Not seen many grows of this online and none indoor so I feel it’s time to give them an airing

From RGS description:
Strain Lineage: (OG Kush X Fire99 Auto)

Kushty can finish in as early as 7-8 weeks flowering indoor with help from the Fire99a leaving big strong plants holding up huge thick colas, the aroma is citrus,sweet with that old school OG funk,
she has that heavy stone that creeps up behind the eyes and soothes the mind, then hits you like a truck, leaving you feeling Kushty

Sounds fire 🔥

I’ll be popping the seeds in the next few weeks as the gorilla haze is into flower, but due to the time of year and lack of sunlight I don’t want to get them in too early.

If anyone has any more info on her please chime in :tiphat:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good afternoon my fellow ICmaggers :tiphat:
I’m opening this thread for my next planned run… going to give the kushty a go 👍
Not seen many grows of this online and none indoor so I feel it’s time to give them an airing

From RGS description:
Strain Lineage: (OG Kush X Fire99 Auto)

Kushty can finish in as early as 7-8 weeks flowering indoor with help from the Fire99a leaving big strong plants holding up huge thick colas, the aroma is citrus,sweet with that old school OG funk,
she has that heavy stone that creeps up behind the eyes and soothes the mind, then hits you like a truck, leaving you feeling Kushty

Sounds fire 🔥

I’ll be popping the seeds in the next few weeks as the gorilla haze is into flower, but due to the time of year and lack of sunlight I don’t want to get them in too early.

If anyone has any more info on her please chime in :tiphat:
This should be interesting, thanks for posting mr bunch.

Latest posts

Latest posts