What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Kroweng Krawia landrace Thai

ScythianGold

Newest addition to the garden. From Zomia Collective. Hoping I can get some pollen out of these to seed some other Thai hybrids.
e04914eb-5aa6-43b2-8ef8-efa0bc05e97a.jpg

24e67b60-5859-406f-9768-49ed5e8eba4d.jpg

8ec2afbd-a4e2-41fb-9ae5-4c6f5aa6e280.jpg

GrandpaMillenial

I will be growing out the rest of the seeds I have from Zomia, Kroeng Krawia and a few Erawan, indoors starting in the fall for a seed run. Won't be anything special, my pure sativas usually look pretty rough at finish time indoors, but I will post some of the grow.

yeah but at the end of the day its all about the buds so have zero shame if the plant runs a little ragged

each grow gets a little better

ScythianGold

My experience, some where, some not, but if you grow a bunch you can find some winners
Thanks for sharing @GrandpaMillenial It is not a deal breaker for me. Some of the best pure sativa genetics are a bit unstable. I worked with a Colombian Punto Rojo x Acapulco cross that was very unstable and after one or two gens of crossing to something sexually stable I see no issues, or surprisingly I only saw sexual instability in the males. I'm confident after 3-4 or 5-6 gens it will not be an issue. At least not for me. I don't believe a plant with a seed or two has any major differences in cannabinoid content anyway. I would like to work the pure lines but my climate does not allow it unfortunately. I just get these pure sativas to breed with hybrids anyway. I do preserve the pure sativa seeds with the occassional indoor run but I am mostly an outdoor grower.

Latest posts

Latest posts