What's new

Juliet Buddin' in the Texas Sun

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Shes been packin' on weight like mad. The nugs are just gushin with resin, there ewwy goo-ey sticky icky colas. Nice and dense. She STINKS. I mean.... I can smell her a good 8 ft away. She smells like.... Fruity, skunky, rank roadkill diesel lemon pie :D

Im thinkin of axin her at the end of Oct., opinions/suggestions are welcome.

Overview
1211aabbcc_014-med.jpg

Now for the p0rn show...
1211aabbcc_025-med.jpg

1211aabbcc_021-med.jpg

1211aabbcc_012-med.jpg

1211aabbcc_016-med.jpg

1211aabbcc_017-med.jpg

1211aabbcc_019-med.jpg

Enjoy,
bartender187

Ill update this thread till shes finished...

Last edited:
G

sheesh, that looks tasty. i wish i had as long of a season as texas. then i could do some of my real tasty plants that finish in oct and nov. and not orry about mold. enjoy

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
chronis- hehe... stoner! ill qoute myself "She STINKS. I mean.... I can smell her a good 8 ft away. She smells like.... Fruity, skunky, rank roadkill diesel lemon pie"

thadocta- Mold is still a big concern... Texas, is a hot and humid... unbearable humidity sometimes... Personally, i would love to pick up and head up towards the Pacific north west... maybe someday right?

thanks brothas
bartender187

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
looks full of resin............you can see the orange hair sticking to the fan leaf in the one pic!!

Nice Ladybug too!!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
She was leanin' like a gansta on codine when I went to go see her today. I tied her up... We've had some windy days recently...
1211crunkjukes_023-med.jpg

1211crunkjukes_021-med.jpg

1211crunkjukes_017-med.jpg

1211crunkjukes_011-med.jpg

1211crunkjukes_010-med.jpg

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Cut, Dried, and Into the curin' jars she goes.

She weighed in a might (note the sarcasm) 39 grams... But all of it is primo bud and is dieing to be smoked.

After drying, the buds smell of Stinky fruity nose tingling musky fuel-y aroma

The smoke is kinda of bland, with a slight sweet aftertaste, and musky undertones. The bud gets you ON IT. Extremely heady high, makes you think you forgot something when in reality your mind is blank as a sheet computer paper.

peace
1211curednuggys_007-med.jpg

1211curednuggys_009-med.jpg

1211curednuggys_012-med.jpg

Heres some NYCD that a local grower harvested, VERY DANK BUD... Gets me soared for hours off of just one toke.
1211curednuggys_004-med.jpg

1211curednuggys_005-med.jpg

1211curednuggys_006-med.jpg
[