What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's time to chop

Vondetour

I started this mystery seed back in February and thankfully my electric bill only went up $30 a month, it's time to chop her down now after 11 weeks of flower and the ambient temps outside has been over 90f and the AC has been on 24/7. I call her UFO ( unidentified flower 0).
wlaUA0x.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello friend, thanks for posting, she looks like she is ready. I know it can be hard to say goodbye after working with her since February. It's time to move on to the next one. Happy Gardening. Keep us posted.

Vondetour

Hello friend, thanks for posting, she looks like she is ready. I know it can be hard to say goodbye after working with her since February. It's time to move on to the next one. Happy Gardening. Keep us posted.
I am so happy she's hanging up to dry and was surprised how easy photoperiods are to grow, everything I read said beginners should start with autoflowers but this was as easy as an autoflower and luckily I ordered more photoperiod seeds. Thank you all for helping

William76

Looks decent!,remember and dry it slowly,u should have some nice smoke!.did u keep a cutting?,just incase.can u describe her smell?.iv found some good to great plants in unknown seedstock before,might be a winner,good luck 76

mr.brunch

Veteran
I am so happy she's hanging up to dry and was surprised how easy photoperiods are to grow, everything I read said beginners should start with autoflowers but this was as easy as an autoflower and luckily I ordered more photoperiod seeds. Thank you all for helping
Nice work
In my experience photoperiod plants are much more forgiving of mistakes, and cost less in electricity ⚡
All the best