What's new

InnerChi OG

Desert Dan

Veteran
Idk if you would mind sharing your total harvest numbers when you get that sorted. Also, is this just a small led in a 3x3 tent? No co2?

kinda trying to nudge a few friends in the direction of growing and this tent seems rather encouraging in my opinion.

again, well done

A 2x4 tent with no CO2 will get you an oz per square foot all day once you get your bearings… It keeps me smoking and then some for sure!

Go for it!

-DD

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Idk if you would mind sharing your total harvest numbers when you get that sorted. Also, is this just a small led in a 3x3 tent? No co2?

kinda trying to nudge a few friends in the direction of growing and this tent seems rather encouraging in my opinion.

again, well done

I'll see what the dry weight is when its dried, trimmed and curing. I don't think it will be anything too crazy, this isn't a huge yielding strain but should be pretty good for yes a 3x3 (1 meter actually) tent and no I didn't supplement co2. Way more than I can smoke anyway. Cheers

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a few quick pics I snapped from Day 68 before harvesting yesterday morning.

fetch?photoid=18005761.png

fetch?photoid=18005762.png

fetch?photoid=18005763.png

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So this is late for sure but I got around to weighing up the remaining Inner-Chi OG harvest from last run. I have smoked a good amount and gave away about a half oz total so I dont know the full weight of the harvest but I still have 322.5 grams left 11.375 ounces! That is pretty crazy considering I ran the Mars Hydro FC-3000 @ 240 watts at the peak of the run (maxes out at 290w), ramping up in wattage over the first couple weeks of flowering and then dimmed down some again the last couple weeks of the 10 week flowering run. Thats pretty impressive to me for one plant in a 30 gallon pot of soil. Just thought Id share for those interested.

Latest posts

Latest posts