What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Info on grune hessin needed please!

madalasatori

Veteran
Hi apologies I do not speak german I am in the uk and hoping to grow this strain but I have some questions please if anyone can help?

- what is the smell of this strain like? Is it strong smelling? Fruity,skunky etc? In England people are more concerned about the smell above anything else so this is important

- is she potent? Most people here grow something like critical mas, how does she compare to a standard strain like this?

- taste, again taste and smell is more important than potency over here, is she a nice tasting girl or just ok?

I am very grateful for any help! Thank you! Danke schon!

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
And now Gaia Madre? You can´t know it, but the gruene Hessin thread is just closed Madalasatori. It´s a cut strain, as far as I know you can get the strain in Austria in a shop or by german growers with a gruene Hessin mom plant.

Wollte ich letzt noch schreiben, schön das Dr. Knospe immer mal wieder in dem Zusammenhang genannt wird. Man sagt doch, man ist erst tot, wenn niemand mehr den Verstorbenen erwähnt.

wasgedn

hihi....
but pls someone tell us how gruene hessin smells ....i think in hessin thread is nothing about the smell and its in german...

kom schon herman wie riecht die denn ?

wasgedn

ok i had a look in hermans 'growmag'-pic-post...and there is written it has sweet bubblgumish hazey aroma...