What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

info berlin

Baguggio

guys, sorry if i write here, most probably this is not the correct way to proceed.... anyway, i need to know if is there a way (a kind of cofeeshop OR a area where is available) the get some grams in Berlin... i will be there for 3 days for business and i would love to smoke a joint in the night... before to go to bed... do u guys know how to help me?

Jurassic5

in berlin it s easy to get some weed.
you can go to hasenheide or görlitzer park, but i think the quality you'll get there is not that what you're looking for if you're accustomed to your self-grown weed.

Baguggio

ok... are those parks? no matter of the quality ... i mean, if it is good stuff much better..

alternatives to these places? at what time i could find people over there? (i will flight to Berlin but then have to move inna other location... so i'm in hurry :) )

ScRallo

vedi fuori al Tacheles è un centro sociale storico di Berlino, quando andai a Berlino lì trovai un pò di weed, però non la presi ti dico la verità.

Mayoh

Baguaggio non ti posso scrivere in pvt, mi sa che non ho messaggio sufficienti. Sei iscritto su enj? Casomai ci si sente li, ho lo stesso nick.

Nel caso fammi sapere quando arrivi nella city e tutto il resto...non sarà un problema!

Latest posts

Latest posts