What's new

Inexpensive Replacement H.I.D. Bulbs (Links and Recommendations)

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Great prices on Standard issue generic lamps, 400 watts and under (e-conolight.com)

"Eye Hortilux" H.P.S. Lamps have enhanced PAR output (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) in the blue, green, red and orange spectrums, which promotes vigorous plant growth.

When flowering with a Metal Halide the "AgroSun Gold" M.H. Lamp provides the full spectrum of light for healthy plant growth, with more red spectrum than any other halide for increased fruiting and flowering response.

http://mdhydro.com/ht-light-bulbs.html

Ebay and Yahoo shopping & Froogle @ Google may be other possible sources for standard issue & fancy schmancy spectrum ehanced H.I.D. bulbs.

:)

Last edited:
G

On 400 HPS bulbs, that IS a great price, but it doesnt look at all like the bulb in my light. I have a long thin one and the one shown is short and fat. Damn, I would have bought a dozen, too.

I'm still not unsatisfied with picking up my annual Sylvania bulb at Home Depot for $20. The convienience is worth a lot. Almost time to switch it out again this year!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Awesome link I.M. Boggled. I'm sure to use that link for my 400, but have you got any ideas on cheap light sources for 600 and up?

GreatLakes THC

Latest posts

Latest posts