What's new

Impello Biosciences

Pinetar

Anyone tried or using this stuff? The base is corn steep liquor, supposed to be loaded with ammino acids. Few additives microbials, silicon, and more amminos. They have a very reasonable feed recommendations, not just hammer them with food. Just started it a couple weeks ago, in veg seems to keep them happy.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Anyone tried or using this stuff? The base is corn steep liquor, supposed to be loaded with ammino acids. Few additives microbials, silicon, and more amminos. They have a very reasonable feed recommendations, not just hammer them with food. Just started it a couple weeks ago, in veg seems to keep them happy.
Thanks for posting friend. It's new to me however you have me interested. Post some photos and keep us updated if it's safe for you.

Week 4

They have five diffrent products, which one are you using? Me personally have tried the Tribus with great results and am now trying out their Lumina.

weedemart

its over expensive stuff. I heard their product are good tho. Just not worth the premium price. you have cheaper alternative.

pilto

I use Continuum (Tribus version 2.0), Dune (monosilic acid), and have been using their Tundra PK boost for mid to late flower.

Has been great for my grow.

PXL_20240308_161353129.jpg

PXL_20240308_161425110.jpg

I use Jack's 321 as a base.

Pinetar

I started with the full line up. Had to discontinue the Fuel, their base. Fuel was to active in the bottle, bloated and over pressurized. Currently running bio bizz grow in place of fuel, plants look great. I hope they get the fuel issue straight so I can give it another try. Impello did send me a free 500 ml bottle of their continuum for my troubles.