What's new

I'm smoking UK Cheese for the 4th, and I got one question for all the kings men..

Who are these limey blokes claiming UK Cheese should smell like phenol?
20240704_191355.jpg

UK Cheese doesn't smell like cheese?!

20240704_191222.jpg

More toxic LA-style "gas" terps. Right up there with the worst of the toxic dispo terps, the vitreous vinyl toxins, the noxious nitrile poisons, the acrid acrylics, the alkane irritants, the barf inducing butyls, the carcinogenic "candy" benzenes that smell nothing like candy to anyone in the flavor industry...

20240704_192512.jpg

The only dispo terps that never fade.. So.. Plastike..

Hey USA.. There is no 'plastic pheno' of Durban Poison.. Hey UK... There is no Phenol pheno of UK Cheese.. You f-----up. F--k ups are your norm. Social media era growers.. How many dead Cannabis breeders never even tasted their own strain? Only the toxins.. I can think of a few who died smoking their prized "hospital, aseptic, gassy, like new shoes, and farts" terps..

How far does this toxic Marijuana conspiracy against medicinal carboxylic acids go?

I met a patient today who believed all Marijuana gave them a headache. It was a fact to her. I had to explain the difference between properly grown Marijuana, that smells tastes and feels like specific strains of Marijuana, and ignorant fool-grown Marijuana, that does not: Smell like, taste like, or feel like Marijuana, but smells tastes and feels like toxins created due to improper fertigation. Luckily she is a high school graduate and understands the concept of chemistry.

Can we cut back on the f----n Phosphorus a little, mates?? Maybe get medicated off the weed for once instead of poisoned off the nutes?

20240704_191957.jpg

The UK has a new dangerous drug called "Gas"

I'm beginning to understand that the majority of specialized life long pot growers with pot tattoos, pot clothes, pot music, who visits specialized pot grower websites, does not envision himself as a specialized drug chemist in the way that a respectable meth cook or acid chef does. It's really about playing around, the end result reeeaaaalllly doesn't matter to pot addicts/dealers. They just need a photo that isn't stolen. What a weird community...

In the end it'll be deceptive marketing that brings down the plastic rec weed agenda. No one in the medical nor the Marijuana community gives a shit, until they are the ones on their death bed and literally every strain offered to them smells like the chemical that's put them there.

Attachments

• 24628052-7993667-EXCLUSIVE_I_looked_too_much_like_a_crackhead_Dave_Hughes_reveals-m-47_1581473...jpg
    24628052-7993667-EXCLUSIVE_I_looked_too_much_like_a_crackhead_Dave_Hughes_reveals-m-47_1581473...jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Who are these limey blokes claiming UK Cheese should smell like phenol?
View attachment 19027710

UK Cheese doesn't smell like cheese?!

View attachment 19027709

More toxic LA-style "gas" terps. Right up there with the worst of the toxic dispo terps, the vitreous vinyl toxins, the noxious nitrile poisons, the acrid acrylics, the alkane irritants, the barf inducing butyls, the carcinogenic "candy" benzenes that smell nothing like candy to anyone in the flavor industry...

View attachment 19027717
The only dispo terps that never fade.. So.. Plastike..

Hey USA.. There is no 'plastic pheno' of Durban Poison.. Hey UK... There is no Phenol pheno of UK Cheese.. You f-----up. F--k ups are your norm. Social media era growers.. How many dead Cannabis breeders never even tasted their own strain? Only the toxins.. I can think of a few who died smoking their prized "hospital, aseptic, gassy, like new shoes, and farts" terps..

How far does this toxic Marijuana conspiracy against medicinal carboxylic acids go?

I met a patient today who believed all Marijuana gave them a headache. It was a fact to her. I had to explain the difference between properly grown Marijuana, that smells tastes and feels like specific strains of Marijuana, and ignorant fool-grown Marijuana, that does not: Smell like, taste like, or feel like Marijuana, but smells tastes and feels like toxins created due to improper fertigation. Luckily she is a high school graduate and understands the concept of chemistry.

Can we cut back on the f----n Phosphorus a little, mates?? Maybe get medicated off the weed for once instead of poisoned off the nutes?

View attachment 19027712
The UK has a new dangerous drug called "Gas"

I'm beginning to understand that the majority of specialized life long pot growers with pot tattoos, pot clothes, pot music, who visits specialized pot grower websites, does not envision himself as a specialized drug chemist in the way that a respectable meth cook or acid chef does. It's really about playing around, the end result reeeaaaalllly doesn't matter to pot addicts/dealers. They just need a photo that isn't stolen. What a weird community...

In the end it'll be deceptive marketing that brings down the plastic rec weed agenda. No one in the medical nor the Marijuana community gives a shit, until they are the ones on their death bed and literally every strain offered to them smells like the chemical that's put them there.
Damn good thing to know friend, thanks for the heads up. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Latest posts