What's new

I'm backing in

Snook

Still Learning
Been out of the game for 6 years (health) but getting back on the horse..
I was always looking (back then) for reliable oscillating clip fans, there weren't many good ones.
HOLMES Blizzard was/is one, although not a clip fan but on the floor it is great but not bluetooth.
Only running a 2'X4' tent but like the idea of 4 fans.. 2 blowing across tops, 2 blowing up from the bottom.
I've run into your (VIVOSUN) clip fans. I LOVE'M! I have a controller coming today..
Controlling leaf temps is a must...
Thanks.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I was always looking (back then) for reliable oscillating clip fans, there weren't many good ones.
HOLMES Blizzard was/is one, although not a clip fan but on the floor it is great but not bluetooth.
Only running a 2'X4' tent but like the idea of 4 fans.. 2 blowing across tops, 2 blowing up from the bottom.
I've run into your (VIVOSUN) clip fans. I LOVE'M! I have a controller coming today..
Thanks.
Thanks for the post friend. Keep us posted if it's safe.

4maggio

Thanks.
Well.... I'm no longer SNOOK.. didn't work out, now.. 4maggio and some things have changed.. not allot but some.. I'm still thrilled about Vivosun 6" clip fans.. with their app, their fans can still be adjusted from miles away from the grow facility (the other one can't) and although I do not use their controller, I've become a VPD enthusiast with another. My tents occupant never looked so good..