IMG_8840.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8841.png
    IMG_8841.png
    86 KB · Views: 42

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Manual camera seems to be better option than smartphone when comes to the close ups. First photos from m4/3 camera. I did read about focus stacking, seems to be a game changer to learn.

#4 and #83

looking good! you were there? what was your favorite part of the event

nice first pic!
forcus stacking works, but you might need a tri pod to keep everything tight
for hand held consider using a tighter aperture if you want to get sharper shots
it looks like you had some nice light on it

Piecho

Opportunity to spend time with the people, quality of the samples in every category I tried. Next time should plan time off for the event, note that : )

Thanks for the tips, I will spend some time learning the gear but seems to be enough that I need, happy about that. 16mpx M43 with stock lens and macro adapters. I have 50/1.8 waiting from old 35mm camera, also ordered 4x microscope lens for https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5130912

About the light, I just use stock one with some DIY diffuser. I see, that you can play nicely with the glass jars when comes to the subtle reflections.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that 50mm 1:8 sounds sweet! a great walking around lens
are you shooting on film?!
/you mention a 35mm camera
that would be sweet action like old school
i used to like to take pictures

that would be cool to meet some fellows and spend time with cool people
you dident plan for time off? this sounds like at least a week long thing! for me
the travel alone would warrant a day of decompression
/but i like to take things slow!
smoking weed is fun

Piecho

Let me open thread for my amateur photo journey, would be happy to learn together.

I shoot couple of films with manual 35mm camera and pentacon 50mm/1.8. I will use it with M43 if manage to get it back from my old place.

There were bunch of hobbiest and professionals in different fields. We had a blast judging top quality products and spending time together : )

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Let me open thread for my amateur photo journey, would be happy to learn together.

I shoot couple of films with manual 35mm camera and pentacon 50mm/1.8. I will use it with M43 if manage to get it back from my old place.

There were bunch of hobbiest and professionals in different fields. We had a blast judging top quality products and spending time together : )
that would be cool man! i will def drop in

chiesesganja

Looking at the tcheck system at the moment, about 400e. How do you oike the purpl pro? Any pros and cons?
the technology of purpl pro is far-red spectroscopy, I saw different companies use the same technology to do the same thing. For me, so far and so on I have had almost 3 years. I did many measures over these years, all I can say is if the bud does not look good then the result won't be contrary. And by this machine I learned
that THC isn't everything I had grown some lemon orange from GHS, and they hit 28%thc was a powerful effect but the smell wasn't that strong. And to be honest, this company does not have good customer service.
There is some Dutch who sell purpl pro in Europe but they want to sell it only and that means you won't have any upgrades also they are good at bullshit, they always have a reason to reject ur update require.
I will not regret buying purpl pro but I suggest everyone wait a little bit longer maybe it will be more similar device shows up later

Rocket Soul

the technology of purpl pro is far-red spectroscopy, I saw different companies use the same technology to do the same thing. For me, so far and so on I have had almost 3 years. I did many measures over these years, all I can say is if the bud does not look good then the result won't be contrary. And by this machine I learned
that THC isn't everything I had grown some lemon orange from GHS, and they hit 28%thc was a powerful effect but the smell wasn't that strong. And to be honest, this company does not have good customer service.
There is some Dutch who sell purpl pro in Europe but they want to sell it only and that means you won't have any upgrades also they are good at bullshit, they always have a reason to reject ur update require.
I will not regret buying purpl pro but I suggest everyone wait a little bit longer maybe it will be more similar device shows up later
Tcheck is an american import so i dont know if theyre any better. My buddy just started out using one and seems to get reliable results; retesting same material generally gives the same result.

chiesesganja

Tcheck is an american import so i dont know if theyre any better. My buddy just started out using one and seems to get reliable results; retesting same material generally gives the same result.
Also, I mean if you grow something that looks fire and smells fire then your bud is fire.....purpl just test my ego hahaha and I have a question why nowadays is hard to find some strong variety, but actually a lot strains are over 20% or almost 20% thc, but they are both cookie family....

Rocket Soul

Also, I mean if you grow something that looks fire and smells fire then your bud is fire.....purpl just test my ego hahaha and I have a question why nowadays is hard to find some strong variety, but actually a lot strains are over 20% or almost 20% thc, but they are both cookie family....
My buddy is getting over 30% on his Malawi, even when retested. The tcheck seems like an interesting option at somewhere around 300-400.

Latest posts

Latest posts