What's new

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

CharlesU Farley

Gry, I feel your pain. :(

Don't know really what thread to put the following video in, definitely not a music video, and it's definitely not strange to me and unfortunately, perfectly believable. But I can't figure out where in the fuck else to post this so, y'all can just watch it or not... "the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell":

Kimes

GDP-World-2018--5f97.png

Gry

Veteran
Gry, I feel your pain. :(

Don't know really what thread to put the following video in, definitely not a music video, and it's definitely not strange to me and unfortunately, perfectly believable. But I can't figure out where in the fuck else to post this so, y'all can just watch it or not... "the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell":

Thank you, sitting here alone with the cats and memories of loved ones reduced to
folded flags and dog tags,from the round ones of my grandfathers day to those of our era. The cats, and cannabis help me keep going. Entire families living in the streets breaks my heart. Absent an address they can receive no services. I allow several to use my address so that they can qualify for services.

Last edited:

acespicoli

Chris Cornell commented:
It's more about the paradox of who [Artis] is and what people perceive him as. He's a street musician, but when he's playing on the street, he is given a value and judged completely wrong by someone else. They think he's a street person, or he's doing this because he can't hold down a regular job. They put him a few pegs down on the social ladder because of how they perceive someone who dresses differently. The lyrics express the sentiment that I much more easily identify with someone like Artis than I would watch him play.
1714472269230.png

spoonman and jim page
Artis has stated he was a sailor in the United States Navy in the late 1960s,

And all my friends are skeletons
(They beat the rhythm with their bones)
Spoonman
Oh, hmm

☀️
Live well friends :huggg:
Its great you are able to help people who need it

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Chris Cornell commented:
It's more about the paradox of who [Artis] is and what people perceive him as. He's a street musician, but when he's playing on the street, he is given a value and judged completely wrong by someone else. They think he's a street person, or he's doing this because he can't hold down a regular job. They put him a few pegs down on the social ladder because of how they perceive someone who dresses differently. The lyrics express the sentiment that I much more easily identify with someone like Artis than I would watch him play.
View attachment 18995448
spoonman and jim page
Artis has stated he was a sailor in the United States Navy in the late 1960s,

And all my friends are skeletons
(They beat the rhythm with their bones)
Spoonman
Oh, hmm

☀️
Live well friends :huggg:
Its great you are able to help people who need it

Awesome, informative post! You are a _master_ poster of informational facts and thought-provoking ideas. Keep 'em coming. Not only are you curing ignorance but you provide outstanding, factual information to us "data hounds". ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts