What's new

Hyp3rids. Whos dealt with them?

GreenestBasterd

Seeds arrived the other day.

He chucked in the uptown sass and purple zacatecas as freebies too!

Smooth and easy to use service.
Cheers.

Lebanizer

The strain is no longer available but heres the seedfinder info. Apparently he used a zacatecas purple sativa IBL? Either way im satisfied. Its a beautiful plant thats easy to grow. Im surprised at your experience as i thought purple satellite was a pure sativa too, but Ive followed your grows enough to tell you know your stuff

Green Mountain's Zacateca Tribute is 50% Big Sur Hollywood and Big sur Hollywood is 50% Afghan so your Zacateca is really 25% Afghan.

RobFromTX

Green Mountain's Zacateca Tribute is 50% Big Sur Hollywood and Big sur Hollywood is 50% Afghan so your Zacateca is really 25% Afghan.

Its getting harder by the day to find honesty in the cannabis community. It was some nice smoke though

chewiesmoke

Hello all, and thanks for the nice comments.

All of the Hyp3rids team are based in the EU, so orders from Germany will have no issues at all. We send a lot from Northern Europe as our creative designer lives out that way. He does all our graphics and packaging, so it's a no brainer when people order from that part of the world. Most of our customers are US based, but we've sent packs all over the world, 99% problem free.

We don't share info of any of our members for OBVIOUS reasons.

Regarding honesty, we try to be as open as possible with everything we produce. Follow our IG feed for all our latest info.

Thanks HYP3

Do you know why you had an infestation? What can you do to prevent mites in the future?

Offtopic:
I had a small Garden in that time and brought them some how in. It Was a long fight to get rid of them. For safety i can sah, Chance clothes if u come from outside, if you come from green spots outside, take a shower and get fresh clothing before visiting your grow. I have some anti spidermite spray, that i Use in Veg for prevention. Dont worry, i know what and how to do.

Last edited:

Tranquilidade

CGLE
cgle.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts