What's new

how to make brick weed fluffy...?

goody420

I was doing a little searching and came across this post

well in these parts of the east coast at this time of the year, your either gonna get some brick with the corner still intact, that is pure dirt. or you can get some mids, that is simply the previous brick fluffed up with a steam iron and put in jars to cure again with orange peels to simply charge more. but the prices are drasticly different, the brick in solid form is around 150 oz and what they are calling mids is 200-250 oz.

anybody ever heard of doing this?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
There is some truth in this, Steam has an effect on dried Ganja, often fluffng up compressed, dried buds, Orange and other fruit peels can also rehydrate weed but if you did both at once you could be at risk of rotting some by overdoing it ?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
brick weed is brick weed, just grind it,roll it,smoke it dont waste time trying to make it look better than it is.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
brick weed is brick weed, just grind it,roll it,smoke it dont waste time trying to make it look better than it is.
1lbow of brick weed take the white hart of lettace just a peice pop in center of bag and place in microwave for 10 seconds w/bag open. be careful its hot if that dosent work try it again fresh peice of lettace. if you have about 1 wk time you can fluf it back up with a humidor tablet from a smoke shop. it will never be fat chunky buds again but they wont be compressed into a shit brick either it also breaks apart much easier this was.

You can shine up a turd, but it's still just a turd.

Honestly, I'd like to see that; it must be one old dried up turd. Just piss on your pot, you didn't say you want it to smell fresh. It's not going to get smells back, other than being careful with fruit or risking smells of urine/ammonia. Don't use steam, your going to cook out any terpenes left maybe that could help if they stay trapped in a jar.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
what i explained above i've personally done a zillion times back in the day with no harsh effects. its not in the micro long enough except to moisten up some from lettace and loosen up to break apart eaiser. now i'll admit the humidor tablet works real good just takes about a wks time to full uncompress. i've seen kilos in smaller packages then a NFL football ive seen 50 lb bails that fit into top of a craftsman tool rolling box took a steak serated knive to cut it apart

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
I've dipped entire pounds in water, just for a moment or two, then bagged them, burped them, and then soon after let them dry a lot. You'd be amazed by how much a pound brick of schwagg turns into. I didn't do this to charge people more, but I honestly think it makes the smoke better. It burns better, there's more air in it. You have to dry it thoroughly though, otherwise you're ripping people off and it doesn't burn very well.

toastfighter2

When I was dealing still, I would take the LB of mexi brick, and put it in a colander above a boiling pot of water. It only takes about 15 minutes for it to start to rehydrate enough for it to start coming apart pretty easy, and to fluff up a bit. Then I would take it and spread it out on my coffee table for a couple hours to dry. Never really got any extra for it, and it was always dry enough that it burned no problem(I was smoking mostly that same swag, so I know) but it moved a lot faster when a ounce wasn't a flat index card sized chunk.

NoSaint

When I was dealing still, I would take the LB of mexi brick, and put it in a colander above a boiling pot of water. It only takes about 15 minutes for it to start to rehydrate enough for it to start coming apart pretty easy, and to fluff up a bit. Then I would take it and spread it out on my coffee table for a couple hours to dry. Never really got any extra for it, and it was always dry enough that it burned no problem(I was smoking mostly that same swag, so I know) but it moved a lot faster when a ounce wasn't a flat index card sized chunk.

Thats how we used to do it.... Steam it for a bit. I did a lb one time and didn't let it dry enough. I was getting many calls after it was gone because all the z's i sold shrank...lol...

Its the best thing i found... Brick sucks but its cheap..

toastfighter2

yeah it is cheap as hell. I was picking it up a LB for what everyone else was selling a QP for. The guy I was getting it from always wanted me to take like 10 at a time though, which was ok because he would front the diff., but he was a scary mfer, so I was never late on a payment to him. He is the one that taught me that trick though, but I have long since cut my ties with him(I'm just not that comfy around mexican cartel types, especially when pot isn't the only thing they are moving i9n mass quantities like that)

K

kronicundrum

When i was a ghetto teenager who sold dime bags, I would spray brick weed with water, then microwave it for like 15 seconds. That makes it look alot bigger, but tastes alittle worse.

Latest posts

Latest posts