What's new

How dirty?

This thread is meant to provide the proof and make you realize the level of filth that has built up in your smoking apparatus.

Please all, post a pic of your bong as is! (uncleaned!)
Lets see who has the dirtiest bong! <--- your meant to clean it now... lol

(post a pic of before and after!!!!)

My roor: before

My roor: after

Hopefully this thread will make you realize how dirty that piece of yours is and you will clean it for refreshing, tasty, crisp hits!

And oh yes, dont forget to add a drop of olive oil to the water to prevent fast build up of dirtiness and resin.

Lets see those pieces!

:woohoo:

Xdox

haha you should of posted this before cuz i just clean my piece two days ago so its not really dirty yet. Normally though it builds up thick on there and I "plan" on cleaning it but get too occupied and just end up hitting it.

Xdox said:
haha you should of posted this before cuz i just clean my piece two days ago so its not really dirty yet. Normally though it builds up thick on there and I "plan" on cleaning it but get too occupied and just end up hitting it.

lol thats too bad, nice you cleaned it! Bet it hits much nicer.

Post a pic anyway!

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
It's amazing how fast the resin builds up on bowls and bongs. I remember when I bought a brand new bowl to smoke my first harvest of kind buds. Within a week is was black.

Grenouille

pieceofmyheart said:
But I have looked at the build up and wondered what builds up in the lungs.
But we only take smoke, bongs and bowls get the byproduct of ash and stuff right?
:chin: don't kid yourself :wink:

:joint:

where are those pics!?!?!

keep in mind that the body has a natural mucus that envelopes the lungs. By adding the olive oil to the water, significantly decreases the amount of crap that builds up. This is a fine example of how the lungs clean out the tar/resin n stuff, they can sure take abuse... SO i wouldnt lose sleep over it becuase the lungs will try to protect itself, we are very comlplex organisms! However, if you smoke cigs too.... thats another story!

Post them pictures!

Last edited:

HeresTheDank

so just add a drop of olive oil into the bong water? every time or what? because i know some people jsut let their bong and bong water sit for like a week and ackk i prefer clean fresh cold water everytime, im not that lazy

teh_piper

Cleaned my bowl a few days ago and haven't been smoking because of a drug test. But when I cleaned it I kept the resin. Out of my 7 inch bowl I had about a penny sized resin ball. It was over due for a cleaning.

The difference between hitting a clean bowl and resiny bowl is insane though. When I cleaned it the smoke tasted so much better and hit so much smoother. Plus I used some cleaner that made it taste like blueberries and vanilla :yummy:
Tasted so good so I kept hitting it until I was retarded stoned and couldn't function :pointlaug

HeresTheDank said:
so just add a drop of olive oil into the bong water? every time or what? because i know some people jsut let their bong and bong water sit for like a week and ackk i prefer clean fresh cold water everytime, im not that lazy

Yep into the water. The nice oil will float on the water and give ever so slight of a coat to the walls of the glass which will prevent fast build up of resin.

I add a drop every few times i change the water, adding the olive oil everytime creates a mucusy goo on the water line of the glass.

Try it out! works well!

Latest posts

Latest posts