What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
this good example of pollen chuckin.

I was making posi haze seeds for myself, so I hit few keepers of posi haze with good number of random males, in that time I had nevilles haze cut at same place, it was big plant and I got 50 or 60 seeds from it... nhz x posi hz... I shared it with my friend @flower~power and he likes it.. that is good example of homemade pollen chucks..you are luck or not lucky... you can get good plants from pollen chucking, just... breeding is about genetics, all plants in the line, and not about some one lonely plant which can be even elite... with real breeding you think of next generations, of future... pollen chucker thinks of presence only and personal benefit, doesn't care about state of genetics for future generations of growers. nope.. pollen chucker has no responsibility. it is just naive playing, mixing this with that without any idea what you are doing and what result can be and what consequences it can have for future of genetics...

now. I cant release it as it contains weird leafy dwarf non-resinous plants, and also hermie plants... among them there are some killer plants too. but overall as line it is terrible... result of pollen chucking.. it needs some breeding program to get proper form..

View attachment 18997621

of course, there are breeding programs which dont have good results, it happens.. it is natural...
Personally I acknowledge I'm on the pollen chucking level. But I try to be honest with myself as to what is quality. I try to research the genetics I use in hope of chucking a quality foundation to do actual breeding if the result are good. If not I'll smoke them and try something else. If I ever get to a point where my results are an improvement on those foundations I will try to share with more than my circle of friends.

I think that honesty is one of the biggest factors in breeding. Honesty about wether or not the finished product is actually quality or not. Honesty about the genetics used so people know if the seed is from a hobby chucker or serious breeder. Too many egos. Lots of people determine to always release something new even if what they have is not any improvement or even a step back from the work they are using. When a breeder is honest with themselves about quality and tries to only release work they can be proud of then a customer can begin to understand their palette and really get to know the little nuances and preference that make us unique.

Consolidated

Personally I acknowledge I'm on the pollen chucking level. But I try to be honest with myself as to what is quality. I try to research the genetics I use in hope of chucking a quality foundation to do actual breeding if the result are good. If not I'll smoke them and try something else. If I ever get to a point where my results are an improvement on those foundations I will try to share with more than my circle of friends.

I think that honesty is one of the biggest factors in breeding. Honesty about wether or not the finished product is actually quality or not. Honesty about the genetics used so people know if the seed is from a hobby chucker or serious breeder. Too many egos. Lots of people determine to always release something new even if what they have is not any improvement or even a step back from the work they are using. When a breeder is honest with themselves about quality and tries to only release work they can be proud of then a customer can begin to understand their palette and really get to know the little nuances and preference that make us unique.
Well said bro...
Some just want to release the new "creation" - with a catchy name - and tell others that everything...." I think you miss something ..."
I wish you the best for the coming season Hombre.

Eltitoguay

Well, meanwhile and a few hundred kilometers northwest of our host Mr. Del Monte and in the neighboring Autonomous Community, today, this humble servant of yours has proposed and successfully completed, the mission as exciting as it is daring, of bringing some wheelbarrows of herbs from those that I pluck from my field (and that climb up to the branches of the olive trees), to a neighbor's sheep... ...Hold your breath, and avoid any noise or sudden movement... They seem tame, calm, harmless, lying there taking a nap...(but as soon as they see me approaching with the wheelbarrow loaded with green...)
IMG_20240509_121531.jpg
IMG_20240509_121658.jpg

...¡¡Al ataque!!
IMG_20240509_120905.jpg

IMG_20240509_120838.jpg

IMG_20240509_120817.jpg
IMG_20240509_120731.jpg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Well, meanwhile and a few hundred kilometers northwest of our host Mr. Del Monte and in the neighboring Autonomous Community, today, this humble servant of yours has proposed and successfully completed, the mission as exciting as it is daring, of bringing some wheelbarrows of herbs from those that I pluck from my field (and that climb up to the branches of the olive trees), to a neighbor's sheep... ...Hold your breath, and avoid any noise or sudden movement... They seem tame, calm, harmless, lying there taking a nap...(but as soon as they see me approaching with the wheelbarrow loaded with green...)
Good looking animals!.

Latest posts

Latest posts