What's new

Hey I'm promise I will make you guys and lady's drop you jaw.. please contact me to dialogue..

Abdthi1966

Premium user
You sure picked an ironic name considering your story, certainly doesn’t sound like your living good. But I agree with others, you should probably expound on your story

CharlesU Farley

Strange things happen
Even MAC adresses changes
Since this is a utterly confusing thread, no chance for thread drift. I saw this pic a couple days ago, was going to try to put some funny saying to it and try to make a meme for the "pictures that make you laugh" thread but never got around to it. Anyway, It kind of made me think of you, so here it is in all it's 1908 Glory:

1000011342.jpg

Dime

I have seen that picture before and tried to enhance it to see what language that paper she is reading is,I thought the headline had "mirror" but can;t be sure

goingrey

I have seen that picture before and tried to enhance it to see what language that paper she is reading is,I thought the headline had "mirror" but can;t be sure

Le Mirroir August 15, 1915

mr.brunch

Veteran
It’s French I believe, the image title is : Parisian Woman with her Cat in her Cannabis Garden, circa 1910s

This is the newspaper zoomed and flipped
IMG_3592.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts