What's new

Hello from the Northwest

Doctor Doob

What are you growing?
I am just sprouting some seeds. I have Garlic Breath by Thug Pug from the original drop, and then a few crosses I did with that. I used a male Garlic Breath and dusted it back to itself on three different phenos, then dusted Delhi Friend by Dr. Krippling, Desconocida Kush by delicious seeds, then also hit a couple bag seeds with it as well, like Orange Cookies, Platinum Animal Cookies, Montana Silvertip, White Fire Alien, and more. I had to quit growing about 4 years ago but with the horrible quality of products being offered by all the dispensaries since recreational happened, it seems the only way to get a solid smoke is to grow it yourself so you know it's worth it..
So I dug the old seed collection out of the tomb and dusted her off. I am basically going to be attempting to germinate them which I am at the moment with a lot of issues, but I'm throwing everything I got at em and whatever we end up with after germination is where we will decide where to go from there. My seeds are regular so we will have to sprout a good number expecting half males, I will get rid of them and search for some keeper moms to keep around from now on. I also have a pack of Chocolatina from Exotic Genetix and can grow that too, but I really want to hunt through the crosses I did.

Doctor Doob

Also I will be growing in an apartment and need to be stealthy, I have not grown here yet before since moving in, but do you guy's think it's chill? I'll just have two 2x4 tents. Any advice or suggestions as for security measures or hiding the smell...