What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

hello everyone!!

bestbenve

hi its bestbenve;) I'm from Italy and i love weed i love dunk strains and to be high. Now my laws allows me to grow just one without big problems. Im trying to see what plant needs, before i visited Vancouver in Canada and Amsterdam in Holland and i got good sensations and also the possibility to try good kinds of weed. But growing its not to easy i guess.
Once i tried to grow a malana bomb by barneys farm and after 2 months she died without puttin neither cola and nor buds.
Ive been in trouble with ph i guess.
i tried to grow Nebula with no success too.
im unlucky guys.
Now I'm trying to grow a feminized Jean Guy but i need some advices.
I have a 400w halogen and a 150wCFL but i use to put outside from 3pm to 7pm to give some air to plant, i take a 16/8 cycle. its 3rd week and it shows some white phenos on the top
IMG_1439_zpsabfed759.jpg

IMG_1438_zpsd4637764.jpg

This Quebec-born legend (made famous by the Montreal Compassion Club) is a Sativa dominant cross. A pungent euphoriant, it has a citrus/skunk smell that is indicative of its strong buzz. Grows quickly with thick lateral branching. Produces heavy colas. it will be awesome I can give you some infos by the side house of the gardener his manufacter

Genetics - Unknown....rumored to be a White Widow pheno variety
Sativa/Indica (60%-40%)
Seed - Feminized
Analysis - THC 25.00%, CBD 1.40%, CBN 0.08%
Flowering time - 10 weeks

I can t see the time for a reply;)

bestbenve

im sorry with you everybody this pic are of my jack flash n5 next days ill show you jean guy
i bought this jack flash at sensi seeds amsterdam holland its3 week veg

CoMedUsr

Hi, welcome! You might want to move your cfl light closer to your plant so it doesn't stretch so much towards the light. Looks nice & green!

:)

bestbenve

Thank you for the advice!I put it in flowering cause i showed in a grow shop pic and then i did. I got more questions now. Is it ok if while the plant is in flowering to put it outside to gain some natural light or id better to take it inside? Can rain give some issues? Is it ok if for the night cycle i put i my 2nd washroom without wind? may you say am a newbie? Yes i am ;)

bestbenve

Last question... Thats so freaky.. why all the leaves are with triparts? I knew i goes from 1to3to5to7to9, but plant keep building leaves with 3points