What's new

Having troubles importing an extractor fan

I am having some troubles by ordering an extractor fan + active carbon in Switzerland.

I ordered it from the UK but when it get to the customs they send it back saying that is not allowed in the country.

What should I do? I need to buy an extractor and prices on ebay were much better than local shops!

Will somebody come and check why I keep on ordering hydroponic stuff?

Somebody with the same kind of problems?

S

Sir_Nugget

what wattage is your lamp, if 400 watts or below, a computer fan or two will do the job, and I live in a hot area

what wattage is your lamp, if 400 watts or below, a computer fan or two will do the job, and I live in a hot area

I'm using a 250W HPS and a 150W LED. Computer fan is doing well right now but I am wondering anyway why I can't import an extractor fan...why?!?!?

I mean, I can buy it (@ a more expensive price) in a local shop but can't import the same product by ebay... mmm

It was a gift to myself, that's the only reason I've tryed to buy it..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that seems strange to me, specially the fan shouldn't be a problem. even the carbon filter shouldn't be a problem to import. you just might have to pay import tax. but in the end there are legit reasons to buy these thing, how can it be forbidden to import. very strange.

Latest posts

Latest posts