Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Hiddenjems

did polling tell you that?

I wish I could still quote all the people here that would say trump was going to win because the polls said so.

That's after they laughed at everyone saying that the polling had Hilary winning the prior election.
I didn’t say trump would win 2020, I correctly predicted grandpa shits his pants.

You could always wager cash……

BudToaster

Veteran
fact check on this aisle, stat ...

The flu shots don't work at all. Even Anthony Fauci came out with paper in 2023 that was almost a confession; about how poorly they've done with these viral vaccines and flu shots, and how if they were compared to all the other vaccines, they wouldn't even be allowed to be on the market.
He said the COVID vaccines have the same problem. It's because they're not getting immunity where immunity is required, which is on the lung and the mucosal surfaces. How crazy to inject into a muscle a vaccine and think that you're going to get solid immunity on the nasal and upper respiratory mucosa. Absolute insanity.

they all knew and they lied through their smiling teeth. think about that for a minute.

Hiddenjems

but I'm highly vaccinated.

you really think I'll last until the election?

besides, you'd have to worry that I had shed spike proteins all over the winnings
My bet is that trump wins the election.

I could care less that you injected the most dangerous part of a virus to protect yourself from said virus.

Latest posts

Latest posts