What's new

Has anyone had good luck with DJ Short’s Breeder’s Choice Mix No.2?

Family Man

I bought a pack of these a few years ago, sprouted 6 beans, selected 2 vigorous females, and grew them out in my backyard. They grew up big and beautiful, but the buds were nothing special at all. I want to give the remaining seeds a chance, because I know there could be some magic there, but I’m also curious if anyone has found any real keepers in these seeds.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I bought a pack of these a few years ago, sprouted 6 beans, selected 2 vigorous females, and grew them out in my backyard. They grew up big and beautiful, but the buds were nothing special at all. I want to give the remaining seeds a chance, because I know there could be some magic there, but I’m also curious if anyone has found any real keepers in these seeds.
I think its best to run them indoors to bring out the best buds.

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
2 females just isn't enough... i love the sativa leaning blueberries with sweetness ... talking 20 plus seeds minimum..and even then no guarantee ....a good blueberry is a pain in the ass to find, its a real chore, but when you get a good'en .. your truely blessed

goingrey

Hehe well the description for it says "FIFTY-PERCENT KEEPER-GEMS PHENOTYPE RATIO FOR EASY HUNTING". Good thing you've got more than half of the pack left.