What's new

gypsy nirvana 1 word...awsome

tans66

I have seen a couple threads recently bashing the service of gypsy.They might get a couple of those any1 in the service industry does .Can't make everyone happy the saying goes.I too ordered from gypsy nirvana in early april my order came within 2weeks all packs accounted for plus a freebie thx gypsy Iwill pass some on to friends to share the wealth so 2 speak.That is 2weeks across the pond al lI can say is :woohoo: They were properly packaged &stealth . I am sure that with all the hands the mail passes thru that a couple of orders to get fooked up my I do not think at all that gypsy intentionally messes up ur orders or just pockets the change.I am for one a totally satisfied customer & will without a doubt reorder from gypsy nirvana.
Well thats it for what it is worth :joint:

Niemand

tans66 said:
I have seen a couple threads recently bashing the service of gypsy.They might get a couple of those any1 in the service industry does .Can't make everyone happy the saying goes.I too ordered from gypsy nirvana in early april my order came within 2weeks all packs accounted for plus a freebie thx gypsy Iwill pass some on to friends to share the wealth so 2 speak.That is 2weeks across the pond al lI can say is :woohoo: They were properly packaged &stealth . I am sure that with all the hands the mail passes thru that a couple of orders to get fooked up my I do not think at all that gypsy intentionally messes up ur orders or just pockets the change.I am for one a totally satisfied customer & will without a doubt reorder from gypsy nirvana.
Well thats it for what it is worth :joint:

No Doubt!

I placed my 1st order from Gypsy in April too.....

April 2000 that is!!

Still here and still satisfied!

There is no one as consistantly good as Gypsy and Dg with Seedbay!

Bar None!

Thanks for sharing the truth with us!!!

Jah Bless

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.......trying to keep ya'll happy is a job that can be thankless at times.......but when I see such positive feedback like here........makes it all worthwhile....

Grow On Compardre's!

upNORTH

i agree, gypsy's are my #1 choice. i recieved my order in 5 days, but one of the packs didnt work wasnt there fault they weren't the breeder.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
hes fast ,i have had two bad deals and one was the cc co falt ,and was fixed stright away ,the other was some of those bx3 and it set me back 2bills ,but hay i dont know where it went bad at ,and i dont expect him to fix it ,but it sucked the hind tit as they say ...lol...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
There will always be minor mishaps, even in a well-run company. Don't forget, the seedbank business is tricky thanks to certain laws in certain countries, still some kids expect faultless UPS service. Many years ago I read Green Man's Seedbank Update (not so updated anymore; http://www.seedbankupdate.com/) before even concidering ordering seeds, there were quite a few rip-offs out there. Nowadays (may nowadays last) that has been taken care of by professionals like Gypsy Nirvana (and others).

Last edited:
gypsy, if ya readin..im sorry mate..i didnt acuse you of anything on the forum but my email wasn't nice...i realise it was my fault the seeds didn't germ..100% dude..please forgive this dumbass newbie....but i can vouch for the smoothness of the transaction..recieved in 7 days, in australia, packaged very well and stealthy..top marks for gypsy..thumbs down to me for killin the seeds

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....no worries mate...

...best use the paper towel method when germing beans....in a CD case with pure water.....check em' every 12 hours......at average room temperatures..

pm me I'll get you a care pack sorted...

tans66

good beans or bad beans

good beans or bad beans

picture worth a thousand words
my own personal stash
21 days into flower,430w hps ,tallest ak 48-48"(ganja gods lookin down on her lol ),vegged a week or so too long ,had to wait till NL were at least 12" ,did not know what were da females yet.Ak actually started to show 4 weeks into veg,followed by afghan.
12 seeds germed = 7 females
3 nirvana afghan
2 female seed NL
2 nirvana ak48

ak48 dual topper

jungle

have some k2 & the freebies Durban poison x skunk waitin for next batch but I heard that the freebies could very well be duds.O well ,easy come easy go :joint: maybe I just use bottom 1/3 of plants to reveg, they look so freakin sweet

didn't want any1 to think I was just blowin hot air :moon:

hope da shit gets me stoned :sasmokin:

Last edited:

Hot-Rod

Well, always ordered with Gypsy Nirvana, since the seedsdirect times, always killer deals,super fast & reliable, and that is a plus considering that I live in South America, always my orders arrive @ 10 days give or take. Way to go Gypsy!!!Keep up the nice work!!!
PS:Noobs quit bashing G.N!!! Go start yer own company to see if it´s easy!!!

toofat

Why do you call them crooks? SB has a help desk on the site. Did you try there? If all else fails did you try to pm Gypsy or Dutch Grown? I have always had amazing final results from them. :wave:

redrider

I have had very good luck with Gypsy and SB, ordered 3 times and 3 times got my order fast with free seeds. And the price for Nirvana and other great seedbank seeds are lower then anywhere else I"ve seen. Great service, great seeds and great prices. Thanks Gypsy!

Latest posts

Latest posts