What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Grow Room Kits & Equipment

acespicoli

Share your equipment and experiences, tell us about the latest gadgets you cant grow without ?
1721338400551.png

... what the warranty on the light ? Why would some bars dark out on the ends ?
Is there any fire hazards I should be aware of ?

This was my first second "kit" I can tell you the tent was upgraded to 5x5 its acceptable
The fan is awesome the vent tube plastic flex (dont trust it) upgrade to metal asap
The FCE 4800 (I know its for a 4x4 veg) not so great deteriorates quickly running at less than 100% due to high temps 90s
What I mean is the diodes start to black out randomly on the bar ends within a year of service
Accessories ... not sure that was included... thru their ebay site
Anyway I quess being fair maybe a 3 outta 5 star I expected more from the light

Hope this information is helpful for the vendors

QUICK OVERVIEW

Mars Hydro 4x4 grow tent kits include everything you need to start a new indoor grow system: grow tent, LED grow lights, ventilation, filtration, tubing, planters, and other useful tools. Buy a grow tent kit and your 4x4 indoor grow is ready to go

Carbon Filter Spec​

6" Flange Ducting x 8.5" Length I Airflow Rating: 410 CFM. Package Included: 6 inch Carbon Filter×1, Pre-Filter ×1. (The belts are not included in the package.)​

To achieve the best using experience, we suggest change the carbon filter for every 3-month.​

Last edited:

acespicoli

1723042272220.png

1723042290016.png

Smart Plug, Smart Home Outdoor Etekcity WiFi Outlet with 2 Sockets for Outdoor Lights, Timer Function & Energy Monitoring, Works with Alexa & Google Home, Wireless Remote Control, ETL Listed,​

Anyone using other smart models ? Does it track energy use ?

Last edited: