What's new

Greetings from Europe

Nele

Hey all,

since I registered to compliment on a thread, I might aswell introduce myself and stop lurking :)

After multiple years of consuming cannabis from time to time, which was supplied by friends, I now want to try to legally grow my own weed.

I can talk about myself as pretty competitive in sports, especially road- and gravelcycling. I compete in races in summer and winter. That being said, I never really enjoyed alcohol in combination with my sport ambitions, so I stopped drinking it, even on parties, at the age of 19.

I enjoy cannabis during relaxed evening with friends or when I have trouble sleeping (e.g. the night before races).

My goal will be to cultivate low thc species, as I have a really low resistance to it and most of the stuff you get is really hard for me. I always enjoyed low thc sativas, but I also tried a few CBD strains from a local shop, of which only one had a really nice, calming effect without shooting me to the stratosphere.

My first goal will be to find a nice CBD strain with low thc, with which I also hope to relax my muscles joints when they hurt (after hard efforts).

Afterwards I might look into low thc sativas.

I hope you have a nice weekend,
Nele

Last edited:

Rocket Soul

Welcome to the forum :)

Me personally i like a little sativa before i go to the gym. Tried it one day and realized i easily could do more weights and that it was much less boring. But i dont do much aerobic stuff just mainly lifting.

Nele

Welcome to the forum :)

Me personally i like a little sativa before i go to the gym. Tried it one day and realized i easily could do more weights and that it was much less boring. But i dont do much aerobic stuff just mainly lifting.
I've heard this before, seems to be a known effect for gym goers. But well, I've seen people use an asthma inhaler before a set..

Unfortunately, going down a hill with 70-80 km/h while being distracted by thc really sounds like a stupid idea. :D

@Cvh & @Farmer John Tyvm!

@Cvh Do you know if theres a restriction on the profile picture change before being a "member"?

Last edited:

WyattHerbShiwa

Hey all,

since I registered to compliment on a thread, I might aswell introduce myself and stop lurking :)

After multiple years of consuming cannabis from time to time, which was supplied by friends, I now want to try to legally grow my own weed.

I can talk about myself as pretty competitive in sports, especially road- and gravelcycling. I compete in races in summer and winter. That being said, I never really enjoyed alcohol in combination with my sport ambitions, so I stopped drinking it, even on parties, at the age of 19.

I enjoy cannabis during relaxed evening with friends or when I have trouble sleeping (e.g. the night before races).

My goal will be to cultivate low thc species, as I have a really low resistance to it and most of the stuff you get is really hard for me. I always enjoyed low thc sativas, but I also tried a few CBD strains from a local shop, of which only one had a really nice, calming effect without shooting me to the stratosphere.

My first goal will be to find a nice CBD strain with low thc, with which I also hope to relax my muscles joints when they hurt (after hard efforts).

Afterwards I might look into low thc sativas.

I hope you have a nice weekend,
Nele

Before you start your endless search for "that" strain - u might want to buy CBD-weed like from Austria
and combine it with a THC-strain you grow yourself - in your Vaporizer or Joint.
IMHO the best idea to get the desire effect.

The CBD Weed is too cheap to actually grow it. Plus you can play around with the mix of your fav. sativa
or even early harvest indica - or whatever.
Greets from Germany.

Wyatt.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
@Cvh Do you know if theres a restriction on the profile picture change before being a "member"?
It could be that you first need to reach full member status. To get this your account need to be older then a week and have around 15-20 posts and it will be automatically upgraded.

Uludag

Chat Moderator
Do you know if theres a restriction on the profile picture change before being a "member"?

Hey welcome Nele, that also counts for the Chat, i saw you were joining our German dach chat earlier today but mayb couldnt see anyhting... But it will work soon in the future if you stay active in the forum! :bandit:

Reactions: Cvh

Latest posts

Latest posts