What's new

Greetings from Europe

Nele

Hey all,

since I registered to compliment on a thread, I might aswell introduce myself and stop lurking :)

After multiple years of consuming cannabis from time to time, which was supplied by friends, I now want to try to legally grow my own weed.

I can talk about myself as pretty competitive in sports, especially road- and gravelcycling. I compete in races in summer and winter. That being said, I never really enjoyed alcohol in combination with my sport ambitions, so I stopped drinking it, even on parties, at the age of 19.

I enjoy cannabis during relaxed evening with friends or when I have trouble sleeping (e.g. the night before races).

My goal will be to cultivate low thc species, as I have a really low resistance to it and most of the stuff you get is really hard for me. I always enjoyed low thc sativas, but I also tried a few CBD strains from a local shop, of which only one had a really nice, calming effect without shooting me to the stratosphere.

My first goal will be to find a nice CBD strain with low thc, with which I also hope to relax my muscles joints when they hurt (after hard efforts).

Afterwards I might look into low thc sativas.

I hope you have a nice weekend,
Nele

Last edited:

Rocket Soul

Welcome to the forum :)

Me personally i like a little sativa before i go to the gym. Tried it one day and realized i easily could do more weights and that it was much less boring. But i dont do much aerobic stuff just mainly lifting.

Nele

Welcome to the forum :)

Me personally i like a little sativa before i go to the gym. Tried it one day and realized i easily could do more weights and that it was much less boring. But i dont do much aerobic stuff just mainly lifting.
I've heard this before, seems to be a known effect for gym goers. But well, I've seen people use an asthma inhaler before a set..

Unfortunately, going down a hill with 70-80 km/h while being distracted by thc really sounds like a stupid idea. :D

@Cvh & @Farmer John Tyvm!

@Cvh Do you know if theres a restriction on the profile picture change before being a "member"?

Last edited: