IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1437.JPG
IMG_1438.JPG
Test
Testing

Hello IC Mag and Ace, its been years since Ive posted. I went and got Married the Mrs. is not a smoker, the old grow room is now the guest bedroom (can u believe that shit). My indoor gardening days were numbered anyway as electricity had become so expensive, and weed prices so low due to complete blowup outdoor scenes after legalization. Ive purchased a few legal clones to play with in my backyard the past few years , but last season was a disaster due to fire smoke then fog and drizzle for weeks on end at harvest time, I ended up with about 1/2 ounce of non molded bud (MAC 1, Sunset sherbet and Mendo Breath). My climate is perfect for Indoor... Nice Cool summers but sucks for Outdoor as I live right next to the Ocean. Inland is the most notorious growing areas in the country, oh well it is what it is, so maybe the theme of this grow is the Tortue Test 2021.
A friend gifted me some Ace seeds and some Green Mountain Grape, I purchased some Romulan BX 1 from Jakes website.

From Ace we have 2 GT2 x A5s fem
I managed to bungle the KA5 and those 2 didn't come up (I was so looking forward to those)
5 Green Mountain Grape std.
12 Romulan BX 1 std.

The Rom was started back in April and the others mid May
The Romulan BX 1 June 3
IMG_1468.JPG

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1488.JPG Views:	0 Size:	314.8 KB ID:	17879391

The Romulans above

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1489.JPG Views:	0 Size:	197.2 KB ID:	17879392
Golden Tiger 2 x A5 above, These are going to need some tiger taming , never have grown and Feminized seed before, if anyone has any special suggestions please chime in. These will be a challenge but I made space for them to keep dry through November/December.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1490.JPG Views:	0 Size:	196.7 KB ID:	17879393
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1491.JPG Views:	0 Size:	184.6 KB ID:	17879394

The Green Mountain grapes (above) super early is probably a plus for my conditions. one with the wild purple stem, the others normal green stems.

Im really looking forward to see what's up these also deepwaterdude.
Actually excited to have some new flavors instead of OG n cookie crosses.

Everything but the Rom got a larger pot today.

Stay safe
BM

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your marriage BM-504 :) Wishing you a blissful life together! A pleasure also to have news of your current grow!
You did great with your Malawi indoor grow from a few years ago, so i think you will also get fantastic results from Killer A5 Haze and the new GT 2 /Thai Koh Chang dominant pheno) x A5 Haze.

The Green Mountain Grape is an excellent choice if you need high quality resistant fast finishers for outdoor growing.

All the best!

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for the well wishes Dubi.
Well finally get a day off from work so I have some time to take a photo or six and write an update.

Green Mountain Grape

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Golden Tiger 2 x A5 Haze

I was able to sex the Romulans 6 girls and 6 boys with 90 percent confidence.

Rom Girls

Everyone got a bigger pot except the males.
Stay safe BM

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Thank you for the well wishes Dubi.
Well finally get a day off from work so I have some time to take a photo or six and write an update.

I was able to sex the Romulans 6 girls and 6 boys with 90 percent confidence.

Stay safe BM

Nice ratio! I'm waiting for some warmer weather before I put mine out. Can only see the last pic in your post I think;)

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try again
Green Mountain Grape
IMG_1522.JPG

Golden Tiger 2 x A5 Haze
IMG_1523.JPG

Rom Girls

IMG_1525.JPG
All got a bigger pot except the males
Stay safe BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rootbound Rom boys with the Mendo Breath that flipped
IMG_1598.JPG
Green Moutain Grape
IMG_1599.JPG
Interresting Pine Cone shaped Male
IMG_1600.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    352.7 KB · Views: 72

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Romulan girls now 4, I guessed wrong and two turned out male one really nice one in back you can't see.
IMG_1603.JPG
GT2 x A5 haze Number One a very narrow leaf.
IMG_1604.JPG

Number 2 little fatter leaf
IMG_1605.JPG

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
July was one of the most foggy cool months here on the coast I can remember, Now fires are breaking out inland so the smoke will head this way soon unless a big weather change.
Going to be an interesting August for sure.

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keeping my fingers crossed Mallard Duck that the smoke doesn't get to bad.
It also feels weird not taking clones from the seedlings, in case one wanted to preserve an outstanding individual!

Stay safe
BM

deepwaterdude

How're the girls faring? I'm starting to get cold weather at night outdoors, into the high 30s thi coming week. Gonna have to bring as many as I can into the tent to finish.

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings from the North Coast....Im doing fine glad to be off work for awhile. The Garden well there's a reason people don't have good crops this close to the beach as it was an especially poor growing (budding) season with more fog and drizzle and cool weather than I can remember in years.

The Romulans were especially hit hard by this mold that attacks the main stem and just sucks the life out of all plant material above where ever it gets a hold of. I did manage to salvage enough to have some to smoke when it dries. My favorite Rom had a nice pine scent with golf ball size buds.
IMG_1656.JPG
IMG_1657.JPG

The Golden Tiger 2 x A5 haze has been the most mold resistant as one would suspect from the tropical linage still a long was to go on these. Supposed to be a shift in weather patterns coming up with a bunch of rain in the forecast so hopefully these ladies hang tough.
IMG_1658.JPG

Heres a pic of that mold on one of the GT x A5s
IMG_1659.JPG
The Green Moutain grape was a nice surprise for me both red stem and green stem smelled (grapeish juicy fruity) is that a word? seemed to grow a main cola for me nice dense and lots of trichs. The dreaded mold got these also but not as bad as the Rom also these seemed to finish end of September rather than August. As a bonus I got two outstanding males.
IMG_1661.JPG
We'll thats my story for the time being, going to have to rethink some things for next year to try and slow down this mold fest.

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few dry shots of the Romulan and smoke report.
IMG_1695.JPG
IMG_1697.JPG
IMG_1701.JPG
IMG_1702.jpeg
The smoke on this one plant is very nice, crack the jar and a nice piney fresh scent hits the nose. Twisted up a fat one and it burns nicely, the smoke has a menthol fresh taste that lasted about 2/3 of the way down the joint, the last 3rd was tarry. Very respectable chrystals and fairly sticky. The stone is very nice no complaints here, I looked in the mirror after smoking a third of the joint and fucking looked stoned as shit very... red heavy eyes.... fucking clam baked. I wish I had more in the jar! All in all very unique flavor and smell and smoke in todays world of cookie crosses.

Latest posts

Latest posts