What's new

Good Earth Organics

BudToaster

Veteran
hey! it's from the emerald triangle. just started using all their gear - veg, bloom, brix, and boost for recycled soil.

i was just using agricola 4-8-4 in flower, and liked it, but no longer available, along with custom soil supplements, so the GEO is something new and looks like a simpler process.

anybody else using this stuff?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
hey! it's from the emerald triangle. just started using all their gear - veg, bloom, brix, and boost for recycled soil.

i was just using agricola 4-8-4 in flower, and liked it, but no longer available, along with custom soil supplements, so the GEO is something new and looks like a simpler process.

anybody else using this stuff?
I'm interested could you give more details about the products? 😎

BudToaster

Veteran
finally harvested 4 plants using GEO only. GEO Veg in the 24hr lights on growth phase, GEO Flower and Brix during 14 week flowering. the plants look incredible. still wringing out some RH to bring them down to 55% for proper vape testing. some tests with colas quick dried for 24 hours in the outlet vent of the room dehumidifier are very nice.

flower feeding is with a mixing 2:1 Flower to Brix.

2.25gal recycled dirt. used the GEO soil regenerator also.

i don't have to feed in veg, the recycled dirt with the regen is adequate. i top dress with worm castings once a month. sometimes veg goes on for several months before a space opens up in the flower box.

1 TBS F+B mix per week, start in flower with an initial top dressing of worm castings when going from veg to flower. watering twice per week. 14 weeks to get color trichomes - all sativa, except the CBD - dropped the lights on from 12 hours to 11 hours last two weeks - may have helped. tbd.

Cinderella 99, AK47, Girl Scout Cookie, some CBD strain. got 3 to 4 oz per plant. two 250w HPS vertical stacked. 24"x24"x60" cabinet.

tl;dr - GEO is great fert. available on Amazon.

BudToaster

Veteran
not this grow. going rec legal next month.

i didn't know AK47 would go redish/purplish leaves.

another C99 and one White Widow going to flower this weekend after some clean up and trimming.

four cuttings - 2* C99, 2* WW - have roots and need pots to go into Veg.

BudToaster

Veteran
still using the full line of Good Earth Organics via Amazon

just harvested 2 White Widow plants - seeds from weedseedexpress.

using organic soil, using the GEO replenishment. never have to add ferts during veg - only top dress with worm castings. in flower i use 1 tablespoon of Bloom + Brix (mixed 2 to 1) once per week - after the initial 6oz of worm castings when they first go into the Flower Box. water 1.5l per container. two times per week - wed and sat.

using 2.25 gal container: 7" dia by 16" tall - set up like hempy bucket - that is, a drain hole 2" above the bottom of the container.

using two stacked 250w HPS in the center column of a 2'x2'x24" cabinet - ends up being like a sea-of-green - 3 surfaces that are 2'x4' = 8 sq feet on three walls.

result (dry): 5 oz per plant. i am very pleased. i measure a quart mason jar as being 2 oz. so, 5 jars.

i have been nursing these two particular plants for almost a year - well worth the effort. good buzz.

Last edited: