What's new

Golden Tiger v1 Micro Grow Week 14 Bloom - Plant #6

mikeysfoatl

All of the other sister plants have been harvested by the 14th week of bloom. Plant #6 continues blooming in her 14th week with a few pistils starting to turn brown. Trichomes on this plant were mostly clear to cloudy. Very few were milky.
Plant #6 is the largest plant of the 9 sisters at over 1 meter in height and also has the most striking form. Plant #7 was the second largest plant.
I do not know for certain what the Killer Malawi and Meao Thai parents look like so I'm curious to know what I may be looking at with the phenotype of plant #6.
Can anyone tell me what this plant resembles?

Attachments

• 20231221_153705 GT6 14wk.jpg
    20231221_153705 GT6 14wk.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • 20231221_154240 GT6 14wk.jpg
    20231221_154240 GT6 14wk.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • 20231221_154248 GT6 14wk.jpg
    20231221_154248 GT6 14wk.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your plants with us. It looks like Meao Thai to me. Especially since it takes so long to flower. Keep us posted.

mikeysfoatl

All of the other sister plants have been harvested by the 14th week of bloom. Plant #6 continues blooming in her 14th week with a few pistils starting to turn brown. Trichomes on this plant were mostly clear to cloudy. Very few were milky.
Plant #6 is the largest plant of the 9 sisters at over 1 meter in height and also has the most striking form. Plant #7 was the second largest plant.
I do not know for certain what the Killer Malawi and Meao Thai parents look like so I'm curious to know what I may be looking at with the phenotype of plant #6.
After just finishing going through 139 pages of Golden Tiger posts, I'm pretty sure this plant is mostly Meao Thai.
I did learn a lot from these 139 pages though... 😂

LostTribe

Premium user
Hard to say but the first old Zamadelica reg I ran that turned out fresh carrots had the same leaf pattern.

LostTribe

Premium user
I think it leaned thai as it was more sativa than the pics of the old malawi killer. I think Dubi has done a new Zam but not sure if the GT parent stock is the same.

Latest posts

Latest posts