What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

germinated barley seed extract..Like magic!?

gobyebye

So i used hygrozyme this summer on my greenhouses and come to find out all it is, is just barley and hops.. like most nutrient companies do,they market theyre stuff up even though its very simple ingredients.(dont remember the name but pretty much bought salt water when i first started..lol)anyways, so found out from my soil maker,that getting barley seeds and germinating them yourself fresh, you can get increases in yield,crazy terpene production, and an overall healthy plant. Apparently, germinating the barley seeds, will create a shitload of enymes and adding these to the plant will supposedly add these tremendous benefits.I also know that adding to much or adding the wrong enzymes can harm a plant. So I want to know your guys' knowledge on the subject before i try it.

mrrangz

gobyebye,

there is a thread on barley seed tea in the advanced section, you should check it out. (good information in it, will start you off for what your searching for.) :)

Latest posts

Latest posts