What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Georgia Publisher Practices Public Civil Disobedience - Live Streaming His Grow

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
From gacareproject.com:

Georgia Dad Grows One For His Son Medical Marijuana
by James Bell
First posted January 29, 2016

Three weeks ago he said he was going to do it. Now you can watch him do it. “It” – is growing a cannabis plant to bring attention to the use of cannabis as a medicine. As a form of civil disobedience Mike Buffington, co-publisher of Mainstreet Newspapers in Jefferson, Georgia, decided to growing a marijuana plant for his son who has suffered from a major seizure disorder for 15 years.

He has launched a website and live streaming video of the progress of the seed.

Georgia C.A.R.E. Project stands with Mr. Buffington and his son as they seek to educate and persuade lawmakers to enact expanding legislation (HB-722) to allow in-state cultivation and expand the medical conditions list.

“The seed was mailed to me from Europe three weeks ago. I ordered an LED grow light and heating pad from Amazon.com to accommodate my growing efforts.
Last Tuesday, it all arrived. I watered the dirt, put in the seed, then set it all up in a south-facing window so it will get as much daylight as possible. Saturday morning, a small shoot popped up out of the dirt. It’s now about 1/8” high as it reaches up for the light.
I don’t have a green thumb. I hope I don’t kill it. If it needs help, I’ll put on an old Grateful Dead album and let Jerry Garcia play music for it.” Mike Buffington

His Story Here

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
how did one seed turn into 3??...I have had 2 sprout from one seed before but never 3....yeehaw...what kind of dumbass only buys 1 seed????