What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

George Jung is free

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Hi people....

He spent his last 20 years in prison...

I think he deserve a little ATENTION
thread here
BLOW ...one of my favourites movies....based on his story

Ps> Life is Like rodeo......up and down......

gd

Attachments

• bottle brush.jpg
    bottle brush.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 15
  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
boston george

boston george

You failed because you had the wrong dream... What do you know about cocaine? George ?:tiphat:

glad he out , I turn blow off before it goes bad ,I like when "bad" guys win. :biggrin:

TS

W

willyweed

great film ,happy for the guy ! perhaps he may get to see his daughter !ww

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
George Jung is a hero of mine, the movie BLOW is one of my top 3....

BUT did you know. He DID testify against Diego to get out of prison in the 80's...

Only to be returned to prison for selling close to an ounce to some kids who ratted him out....

I tried writing to George Jung a couple years ago, but the prison returned my letter...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
^ Did he keep his habit alive in prison? (I wonder what it's like to go from uncut Colombian blow to dirty prison coke?)

Blaze 12

Good for george.. sucks hes in his 70's now and his life is pretty much over but there is a good lesson to be learned from that movie ....stick with the weed lol funny thing is do yall even know what george got busted for to send him to jail that last time ..hint Its not the same as the movie...wonder what happened to tuna ?

Last edited:

fatsack79

Right on... Blow is def top 3 for me too... I def believe u reap what u sow and I'm sure none of us understand his situation because none of us never walked n his shoes... But no krunchbubble I never knew that... I absolutely don't believe n being a rat for any reason whatsoever... That disturbs how I perceived Jung... Anyway, F'n A George, I'm happy for u... 20 yrs is a long time to do n prison...

Glad to hear Boston George is free. The movie Blow is one of my favorites. I pray his daughter comes back into his life now. I'm going to burn one for you George. One Love

ephenix

Welcome to civilization George Jung, hes one of my hero's as well, i have learned alot from the movie Blow.... he got fked time and time again, and the law didnt see that all he was trying to do was make a little more money to go away with his daughter... word of advice george, stay away from deago and look for tuna man he was ur best friend, and he would probably love to see u again, dont go near the hair salon dude either he fucked you 2

dj.scotfree

Wow.. Glad he is free.. I remember at the end of Blow prob before the credits.. it stated when he would get out.. no man deserves to be put in a cage over something that is obviously human nature (to alter our own state of consciousness from time to time) with whatever we see fit. Natural or otherwise... He just provided it.. One Love. Peace~ DJSF