What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A warm chinook wind coming over the mountains from the south bringing -55 f. up to +34 f in a matter of 24-hours. and grilling in shorts and a t-shirt in those conditions. MAGNIFICENT memories.
Love those Chinooks - sweep the snow from the trees across the mountain top in seconds - the winter cold too - the underfoot crunch of truly cold snow - the sound of stars reflecting off the snow - 200 elk bedded down outside the house.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
We had a couple of young gay men who'd bought property from an old-time neighbor and heavy equipment operator (one of the most honest, respectful, hard-working and decent men I've ever known) down on the Tanana River over 30 years ago, with the buyers of that property getting caught up in the Happy Creek Greenhouse raid (9 homes involved; whole 'nother long-ish story of cannabis injustice, betrayal by long-time insiders flipped under fear, and feds/badged extortionists).

They had 'some' curtilage around the property, and they'd garden in the buff; the locals referred to them as 'the nudies.' and that's where it ended... until they got caught up in the previously mentioned federal bust.
say no more brother! i grew up in california im cool man
we had some neighbors who like to walk around their yard naked, but they were not hawt at all

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

ZOW!
big news, girls get more cosmetic surgery than men
but it it proof of them being trans? their "facts seemed pretty light
but she said it in such a cute accent, im going to listen to her
no really, she sounds dreamy!
/we could ride off brumby style naked into the bush and have a tucker
//just having a go at ya mate!!

Last edited: