What's new

free ebook downloads !

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm always nervous about free downloads, how are they making money? Great resource if it's on the up and up though.

Cuddles

just got a bit of a shock -
I went to the website and there is a notice that the site has been seized by the FBI ...WTF?!?

I only got a pdf from there just a few weeks ago.

I´ve no idea when or if they´ll be up and running again. :( :( :( :(

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sounds like they were collecting ad revenue from the site, and not paying copyright royalties out.

Ipotato

just got a bit of a shock -
I went to the website and there is a notice that the site has been seized by the FBI ...WTF?!?

I only got a pdf from there just a few weeks ago.

I´ve no idea when or if they´ll be up and running again. :( :( :( :(
Its still available on Tor and through Telegram. Telegram gets linked once you make an account and you search and download through there
1668804133437.png

Cuddles

Its still available on Tor and through Telegram. Telegram gets linked once you make an account and you search and download through there
View attachment 18782828
I´ve been wondering about Tor for years but I ´m not even sure where to download it from.
Is it worth getting? How different is it all, I mean compared to the `usual´ ?

Ipotato

It's just a browser with proxy. But if you want to make an account with Zlibrary you need to go there.
1668805180999.png

Cuddles

wow, I had no idea. Anyway, I really lov(ed) this place. I got some cool books there :)
I checked ebay and one of the books I got as a pdf is sold on ebay for 50 dollars or so. But that´s the printed version.
Well, it was great while it lasted, I guess ...
Might take another look at Tor, but I have no I dea what this proxy stuff is about.

Ipotato

I don't know the laws over where you live but here no one gets busted for pirating stuff sometimes the big fish but not ordinary people... but you were pirating already when you were using it before so.

Last edited:

Cuddles

I don't know the laws over where you live but here no one gets busted for pirating stuff sometimes the big fish but not ordinary people... but you were pirating already when you were using it before so.
I wasn´t pirating as far as I´m concerned. I assumed it was all above board, as did millions of others I imagine, lol.
It´s just usually not possible to tell if something is okay or dodgy and I guess the authorities know this too.
I´m more likely to get done for weed than for downloaded pdf books ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts