What's new

Fox Farms Cha Ching.....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fox farm says that cha ching "extends the flowering cycle"... Does this mean it will make it take longer to flower?

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha from whay i understand about FF CC is it's used towards the end of flowering to kick the plant in gear to help ripen

right off national garden wholesale website

Cha Ching® is engineered to maximize the final phase of a plant’s production. Made to use after the fruit has set, Cha Ching® is packed with just the right combination of nutrients to make fruit and flowers drip with flavor and ooze with fragrance. Cha Ching® is a high-phosphorous fertilizer that won’t leave a salty residue or buildup in your hydroponic systems or containerized soil plantings. It contains all the essential elements like calcium, magnesium, boron, manganese, sulfur, molybdenum, iron, copper and zinc to support solid fruit on compact, stocky plants. Designed to work with FoxFarms other plant foods and fertilizers.

L

lysol

I ordered the other 2 sollubles and will be trying them out, hoping they contribute to bud desnity. I decided to pass on the cha ching because of the price and questionable claims

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im finishin a run using beastie bloomz and cha ching, gotta say I dont think Ill ever go without these 2 products again! frosty BIGASS colas. I add at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon in a reservoir with canna coco a and b and all canna products at there recomended dosage. Plus some budswell, 2 tablespoons a gallon.

PiffGuru

Im finishing a run with the entire foxfarm hydro schedule of nutes and I must say I noticed a difference in smell and resin production after a little while of the cha ching.. I would say it is the most important of the 3 solubles..

L

lysol

Well I will definitely order some before flowering, you add it around 6-8 weeks right?

Mr. Burgundy

I have been using CC (with bio bizz nutes) for a long time, so I cannot even say I remember how the garden was without it... I will continue to use it also. Oh, and I do not think it extends the time of flowering. :2cents:
I also use BB. Check my gallery for some of my latest grows using CC and BB.

Stay Classy!

AtomicBetty

new to fox farm

new to fox farm

I am about to start adding cha ching to my watering cycle. i do like hearing the different reviews here. I'm hoping for some goodness!!

album.php

album.php

afgooey

I ordered the other 2 sollubles and will be trying them out, hoping they contribute to bud desnity. I decided to pass on the cha ching because of the price and questionable claims

hey lysol to buy the beastie bloom and the open seaseme and then pass on the chi ching for $$ isnt smart cha ching is an important part of the ff nutrient program and if u stop with the beastie bloom aplication when u near end of floor your girls will be short on "N". just fyi and imo thru experience

newuser

I just finished using the entire fox farm line up for a soil grow and I must say I was impressed. Great resin output and although I can't say it for certain but I think it did help with the fragrance and enhance the flavour as well. Get Mo I would also recommend throwing the Open Sesame into the line up as well for the beginning of flowering.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cha ching is great because of the chelators (EDTA & EDHA), not the base NPK it offers.
and i personally prefer to start lowering my N in late bloom. in a strange way i use it somewhat like a flush, or pre-flush, even when I'm using the combined formula.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I use bushmasters instead of open sesame, but will try it soon. I think they kinda the same thing...

opt1c

Veteran
and the colors are so fun :) honestly the most amusing nutes to mix i've run across; the magic powder makes the plants happy

PiffGuru

Ok well if you read the bottles the individual amounts that the each bottles tells you to use is more than the nute schedule tells you to use cause in the schedule you are adding 2-4 different nutes.. and even still I find that it is better to use a little less than that.. since I usually do like 7 gallons I would do the math for 6 gallons of the nutes so its a little less strong.. But that could just be this strain that doesnt like it as strong... I would say approximate a little weaker than it says and see how your plants like it and adjust accordingly

LlamaSchool

Does anyone have anything quantifiable on the means by which these soluble granular supplementary fertilizers actually help the flowering process? I mean, the only data the companies really give you is the NPK ratio but it can't just be the ratio of macro nutrients that are affecting the plants, right?

Are there secret-ingredient enzymes, hormones, etc, etc that do something?