What's new

forbes.com MOST EXOTIC BRANDS OF WEED

M

mexilandrace

I love that skunk has gone from exotic to nothing too special to exotic again in my lifetime.

HypnotiQ

to me skunk has always been awesome...

in the UK I hear they call all weed skunk. apparently they have 2 kinds: skunk(meaning buds generally high quality) and soapbar (hash very low quality)

M

mexilandrace

I am almost positive that cheese is nothing more than a select skunk cut.

I have been running and or smoking shoreline for a while, I wish I could grow them both side by side to see how close they are.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
U forgot the strawberry cough..
Ive smoked the jack herer, haze and skunk but havent tried the others and probly wont get 2. The closest thing ill get to them are the chemdogdd and ibl sour diesel by REZ..

Last edited:
BENJI said:
U forgot the strawberry cough..
Ive smoked the jack herer, haze and skunk but havent tried the others and probly wont get 2. The closest thing ill get to them are the chemdogdd and ibl sour diesel by REZ..

well well.. you're missin out there benji

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unless i buy a plane ticket to california and meet someone who's got the sour diesel, og kush and chemdog original cuts cause im 99.9% sure their arent any of those in my country! Ive got enough beans to last me a lifetime anyways so it doesnt bother me missing out on 3 strains cant try everything but it sure would be nice...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HypnotiQ said:
in the UK I hear they call all weed skunk. apparently they have 2 kinds: skunk(meaning buds generally high quality) and soapbar (hash very low quality)

Yeah that's right,, in the UK,,

Skunk = any kind of Dutch style herb,, the ppl flinging it out never heard of Sam the Skunkman :no:

Cheese = Skunk #1 clone c.1988,, from the Exodus Collective, UK.

The most exotic types of weed being grown NOW are right here on ICMag :canabis:

One love,, nah forget where ya from,, word up!

Last edited:

GrüneErd

i'll agree too on the exotics being rampant here on IC. :joint:
and FYI, in the DFW area of Texas, you won't find anything (dank) for less than $20 a g, $70-75 an eighth unless you are/know a grower. we should feel very grateful to grow, sometimes people try to charge $25 a g here. and some poor souls pay it... it's ridiculous.
peace

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I agree with Doc. All the strains named are here in Cali but I wouldn't go chasing any of them. I have access to the best herb on the planet on a consistent basis and I view most of that list as easy to get but nothing that special. Yes, there are some all time greats, 'haze" for instance. Ask 20 people though and I bet you a much more diverse list than this. This as the most exotic herb?? They obviously never burned down a phat Bubba Kush, African strains, deep chunk, etc... jay in Norcal.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Through friends of friends of friends over the ICMag Community (/overgrow) EACH and ALL share access to the most exotic seed bank collection (whatever) the globe ever got a catch hold of... for real!! (year after year now),, just check out some of the gallery uploads :D

Jah bless ALL the player-lovers,, that tick by tock,, seed to crop,, day in and day out,, do a good thing :yes: ,, and a shout out to all the Breeders and clone-sharers that help positive things all happen :yes:

One love :canabis:

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Yeah, I've sure as hell got more than one strain going on here, and there's no Skunk or Cheese amongst them - I think I've got about 21 different strains/hybrids in veg or flower at the moment...gah...:)

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
HypnotiQ said:
http://www.forbes.com/intelligentin...iz-cz_sc_0314pot_slide_3.html?thisSpeed=15000

haze, jack herer, chemdog, OG kush, sour diesel, skunk

can't go wrong with this selection. nice to see weed on a mainstream website.:)

Forbes also ran a article similar to this, but titled "The 10 Most Expensive Brands Of Weed" or something along those lines....

Regardless of how accurate//inaccurate they are, just the notion that businessman are pondering to jump on the ship the economists have been suggesting for years is a huge step forward...

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I forget the name of this strain i heard of once that a gram is like 40 dollars or some crazy price... its was like a clone only cut from this mother called Ruderalis Kush or some shit.. I smoked a hit of it and I was hallucinating like the ceiling was melting it looked like!

Latest posts

Latest posts