What's new

final boost end of flower on my resin plants what feed can i get

Bio boy

so day 60 on some hybrids, ran outa left over feeds,biobizz etc and its a super soil mix based off coots and burn ones . i use it alot works well but looses fuel in last week with hard soil now as roots filled the 25l buckets , what liquid feed could i buy to boost them last few weeks, ? i feel they need a lil boom and meals are a lil too long acting to add now so liquid feeds, found these but i dont wana gamble plant food and rocket and found this comfrey but someone said it gave them a K def some how? lol

imgp0003-jpg.3549829
imgp0007-jpg.3549832

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
so day 60 on some hybrids, ran outa left over feeds,biobizz etc and its a super soil mix based off coots and burn ones . i use it alot works well but looses fuel in last week with hard soil now as roots filled the 25l buckets , what liquid feed could i buy to boost them last few weeks, ? i feel they need a lil boom and meals are a lil too long acting to add now so liquid feeds, found these but i dont wana gamble plant food and rocket and found this comfrey but someone said it gave them a K def some how? lol

imgp0003-jpg.3549829
imgp0007-jpg.3549832
Damn friend you plants look really good just the way they are now. I wouldn't add anything this late in the grow. The reason is your plants still have many big fat fan leaves that have stored food in them. They will take anything they need from those fan leaves this late in the grow. If you add anything to the soil you could minimize the stored food reserves. Thanks for sharing your super grow with us.

PadawanWarrior

imgp0003-jpg.3549829
imgp0007-jpg.3549832
I've been doing the no-till thing and get P deficiency in later flowering often. When I see it starting I top dress with high P bat guano. That works pretty fast. Within a week there's noticeable improvement and at 2 weeks it's usually all good again. In the meantime I've also been using Organics Alive Bloom but that stuff doesn't seem to do much and is expensive. I'm actually thinking about getting some MPK to try instead of the OA. But the guano is my go to now and I don't stress at all when I see P deficiency starting.

stiff

Veteran
Be careful with mkp..I'd go half strength if you're new to it. But it's good shit.

Recommended by producers to use like this on soil.

4th week of flower 5g/100L
5th week 10g/100L
6th 25g/100L
7th 25g/100L
8th water only

For hydro its double the dose!

Last edited:

PadawanWarrior

Monopotassium phosphate (MKP) is the inorganic, free flowing, crystalline powder.
it will be non organic i use fish normally and all good,
I know it's not organic. But I don't think it would hurt my organic soil at all if I just used a little at a time. Some of the microbes will eat the MKP salts and then it would kinda be organic after they poop it out, :). I was just thinking of using a tiny bit when I see P deficiency starting and before the guano kicks in. I haven't decided if I'm going to try it or not but I'm thinking about it. Thanks for the tip though.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I shoot for a transpiration rate similar to peak flower. The lower your ppms, the higher your transpiration rate will be (given a steady temp).

Ca++

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
If you mix 14g of mpk powder into 100ml of water each 1ml to 1ltr = 50ppm/0.1ec
That's good info, thank you so much. :)

On topic, you want to use zero (0) of this after week 3-4 on 60-70 day strains.

Keep in mind, cannabis is a plant you NEVER want to supply with excess nutrients. Why? It's a "dynamic accumulator," which means excess is bound to tissues where (90%+ elements) will NEVER flush/leach out or be used by the plant.

When it's excess and the plant binds it, it will ALWAYS be in the plant at harvest and beyond. This means a darker/blacker ash which burns hotter and has lower terps and cannabinods.