What's new

F1 Durban/banana kush

Dbelle

I have some Banana Kush going right now. Here are some pictures, taking clones now and getting ready to flower in a bit. Not sure how they'll come out or how close to the banana nose they have. Never grew anything from these guys - Best Coast Seeds. Not a lot of info on them, at least not on their Banana Kush.

Attachments

• IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16

Dbelle

Here is a Chaquita Banana from the James Bean Seed of the Month Club, whatever that even means. Looks pretty much the same as the Banana Kush. I got 8 of the Banana Kush and 2 of the Chaquita, they're all pretty uniform looking so far.

Attachments

• IMG_2096.jpg
    IMG_2096.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2097.jpg
    IMG_2097.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12

Dbelle

As far as any info on this strain, there is plenty of posts about it on this site and other sites. I'm not sure if you've seen any of it. Lots of talk about the origins and genetics, I can't really add any new insights into that part of it. At least not anything other than what I has already been said by others.

I do remember smoking it, maybe like 15 years ago. My memory isn't that great when it comes to dates. But from what I recall it had the banana scent and the buds were always bright green. Haven't seen much of it out by me, at least for many years.

goingrey

There has been a lot of talk about the F1 Durb on the Breeder's Syndicate podcast and basically what they are saying is that not a whole lot is known about it.

tricloud

The banana kush has been used in in a few interesting crosses. Not grown her out yet but she's next in line after the gmobx1xsfvog seed grow. I'm going to take cuts and make up enough clones to run a table this weekend. You can have a cut when you stop by to grab the gg4 if you want.

tricloud

I don't grow reversed or feminized seeds and rarely grow seeds that I didn't make myself. Not because I'm a snob so much as I just don't have much time as I'm lost in my countless projects.

LifeLess

Veteran
The banana kush has been used in in a few interesting crosses. Not grown her out yet but she's next in line after the gmobx1xsfvog seed grow. I'm going to take cuts and make up enough clones to run a table this weekend. You can have a cut when you stop by to grab the gg4 if you want.
Sounds like a plan. Thanks brother see you soon

Latest posts

Latest posts