What's new

Euthymia Farms

bearofdoom

Long story short, after an epic breakup, I now have 13 plants, a new passion, and no experience growing.

My girls are 1 Nepali Pink, 3 Lemonberry and 9 Asshole Jack Sour Diesel.

Apparently, good strains. If anyone can add insight, that would be cool.
I'm told the AJ is the last of their lineage. Probably wrong, but still.

13 girls and me. Lives uprooted and starting fresh.
Had no time or choice. They are outdoor beauties.

When I took charge solo, they had just been topped. Still in red solo cups and skinny.

That was a month ago. They have since been transplanted into bigger pots and kept in the sun too continue vegetative state. Watered regularly, ph tested, inspected, and spoken to daily.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm hoping to find help some here.

They are showing signs that something is off. A possible nutrient deficiency. They were transplanted a week ago. Started using a soil tester and it was telling me it was very dry. Yesterday I watered them all fully over several rounds. The water I use is regular hose pipe water left to sit in buckets for as long as possible, or 24 hours.

They saved my life and I am determined to save theirs.
View attachment 19018428

View attachment 19018429

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Long story short, after an epic breakup, I now have 13 plants, a new passion, and no experience growing.

My girls are 1 Nepali Pink, 3 Lemonberry and 9 Asshole Jack Sour Diesel.

Apparently, good strains. If anyone can add insight, that would be cool.
I'm told the AJ is the last of their lineage. Probably wrong, but still.

13 girls and me. Lives uprooted and starting fresh.
Had no time or choice. They are outdoor beauties.

When I took charge solo, they had just been topped. Still in red solo cups and skinny.

That was a month ago. They have since been transplanted into bigger pots and kept in the sun too continue vegetative state. Watered regularly, ph tested, inspected, and spoken to daily.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm hoping to find help some here.

They are showing signs that something is off. A possible nutrient deficiency. They were transplanted a week ago. Started using a soil tester and it was telling me it was very dry. Yesterday I watered them all fully over several rounds. The water I use is regular hose pipe water left to sit in buckets for as long as possible, or 24 hours.

They saved my life and I am determined to save theirs.
View attachment 19018428

View attachment 19018429
If you posted photos of the whole plant in the pots it would be helpful.

William76

I think u mean "asshole Joe's "cut of sour diesel I'd look after that 1 if u can and clone it.its quite hard to get.hope u get things sorted,all the best,76