What's new

eldorado cloning

pyromnd

i have a eldorado that is about 3 weeks veg now. I got it from my cousin who cloned it in 24/0 and now my lights are 18/6 and its flowering. My question is if i get a clone from it, and do 24/0 till it roots, than can i drop it to 18/6 and will it grow fine? or am i better off just popping a new bean

northstate

ICMag Donor
Well it should be fine on 18/6 if the plant is healthy. Healthy cuts can come from decent moms but treat them well and baby them to get the vigor back. Rootbound plpants will autoflower sometimes. Or just pop new ones and see what's out there.NS

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Ya, make sure their not root bound. May be if possible see if 24 hours light reverts them back to veg.

TGT

pyromnd

yeah no root bound, but i may just pop new seeds, cus next week ill be doing flower mode, but thanks guys, im also going to pop some eldorado x strawberry cough

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Keep it... you can do great things with that.

Like... veg to size under 24/0 lighting and then set out early after the first frost. Early outdoor harvest, alongside your regular harvest. If you have room, hang onto it until someone needs it. :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles: