What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

EFFECTIVE MICROORGANISM- TESTED ON NYCD/ HESSIN/ HASHBERRY/ AMNEZIA HAZE

MindWarp

HELLO

i´ll write in english this time- need some practice
laughing.gif

i´ve finished my last grow ten days ago- the result was pretty good for my first run with this equipment

now i have 35 plants on flowering day 10

this time i´m testing a product called EFFEKTIVE MIKROORGANISMEN (EM)

http://www.multikraft.com/de/mikroor...nenlernen.html

a friend of mine is using it in agriculture and he says his harvest is 20 % better

i thought testing it in my e/f system would be interesting so i ordered some EM i´ve used it since the beginning of the grow

the plants look healthy so far

i´m curious if any differences to my last grow can be seen
the strains and the quip are the same, only difference is the em.

pics

2- hessin
3- nycd
4- amnezia haze
5 hashberry

greetings

MindWarp

the pics

Attachments

• PC060468.jpg
    PC060468.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 21
  • PC060470.jpg
    PC060470.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 26
  • PC060471.jpg
    PC060471.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 20
  • PC060472.jpg
    PC060472.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 22
  • PC060474.jpg
    PC060474.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 21
  • PC060477.jpg
    PC060477.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 22

gertnaerd

nice ...its great to have some sort of "experimental" grow in the german sub!!keep up the good work and i wish you good results with your plants and your english improvements...:tiphat: i will watch you hrhr

gertnaerd

thx man ...these days i´m reading alot of molassestuff,and how to use it as bosster in organicstylegrows,...i followed your link and an this site they have also molasse ,which looks better then everything ive seen on other german sites....i think i will order some em and molasse and see how it works.....thanks alot for your cool idea with the em-stuff , you got me inspired...actually i overread a site about it,but didn´t recognized how useful it might be...again ..good growand :thank you:

W

wiii-dzogger

sorry MAI english is not so guud ^^

... dachte du wolltest folie auslegen....!?
naja ich seh das mit der rohen fleischerwanne ehr skeptisch...

trotzdem alles gut dabei ...ich bleib dran

beste grüße

MindWarp

nd nun ein Tip: Bei deinem nächsten Update gehst auf Reply Post, dann kommt dein Schreibfenste dann gehst auf Forum Albums Oben über dem Textfeld. Dann öffnet sich ein Kleines Fenster und da gehst auf dein Album und lädst dort dein Pics hoch.
Danach zeigt es sie in klein in diesem Fenster an dann klickst du in diesem Fenster auf das erste Bild und das wird dann groß und ganz Unten sind dann so LinkAdressen da nimmst die 2te bzw untere. Und Kopierst sie in dein eigentliches Textfeld. und tata es ist Groß.

hello

wii d
i covered the tray with foil- and thx

donkey
it´s cool to read something from you- you are the man that helped me a lot with my first nft grow.- remember?

gertnaerd
nice if i culd give you some input

the grow

they have been flowering for 16 days
everything looks good
i use the em everyday for watering and spraying and the plants seem to love it
ph- 5.7
ec- 1.7 ms
temp- 21 to 28 degrees

some pics of day 15 and b
udshots from the last grow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice wekend everybody

warp

Weedbeat

Veteran
:groupwave:,
this is very interesting, I subscribe to your report
show us some pictures I really like what you do!
Wish you a happy new year!
I wish all of this is the way you want.
All the best
WB:tiphat:

update mate!:)

idiit

Veteran
i'm using probiotics version of professor teruo higo's effective microorganisms EM. the good professor created a micoherd orchesta if you will. em is a ballance of different microrganisms that assist each other in a highly symbiotic manner to run the chelation process for the plants.the critical difference to me was the addition of archaea rna (not dna) "pre-bacteria" bennies that act like drill sergeants in the microherd army. the archaea offer many other advantages over indigenous bacteria. one most notable advantage is their ability to chelate minerals (such as azomite) at a much higher efficacy rating than common dna bacteria. when i went to a calcium based organic nutrient program (dr. carey reams) and used azomite chelated by the ems my results improved significantly.

Latest posts

Latest posts